Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board
Dolfan in NYC

APRIL 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, Edwin said:

P1Ctj63.gif

Put the titles on EU. They are much more entertaining than the War Raiders.

Agreed, as long as the titles make their way home to the Undisputed Era.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest The Magnificent 7

Man, Shiozaki’s lariats are the best. FFS, that sound. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tumblr_pdt2wmpqI41s05wxzo1_400.gif

Your newest member of the Bullet Club.

Bullet Club is fine.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Magnificent 7 said:

Man, Shiozaki’s lariats are the best. FFS, that sound. 

 

Miyahara got the piss kicked out of him during the first few years of his career. The fact he didn’t quit like a lot of that era’s NOAH/Kensuke Office students is a miracle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of them got hurt to the point it would be a detriment to keep wrestling. Mishima's neck. Okita's eye. That one guy I think had knee issues. Wasn't worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ryan said:

Most of them got hurt to the point it would be a detriment to keep wrestling. Mishima's neck. Okita's eye. That one guy I think had knee issues. Wasn't worth it.

Another gif from that time period...

AcademicShallowBullmastiff-size_restrict

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here I posted gifs of Billy Robinson's student, Hideki Suzuki doing a backbreaker and a double underhook butterfly suplex on Timothy Thatcher from GCW's Josh Barnett's Bloodsport from WrestleMania weekend.

Here's follow up gifs of his master, Billy Robinson himself doing those moves on Verne Gagne in the AWA:

WDOoz9d.gif


Qimgf4T.gif

 

Edited by Edwin
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oM2DVJZ.gif

Tamura mauling Kakihara with brutal knees and Kakihara fight back with a body palm strike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

img_2_m?1490461517

Edited by D.Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GetDown said:

Go watch that whole clip. There is not one second, one facet, one bump, that isn't 1,000x better* that the dreary slog that was Batista/TripleHHH at WM35, and this is from a low point of WWF in-ring quality (admittedly from two of it's better workers at the time).

- RAF

*bump-wise, story-wise, entertainment-wise, production-wise, genius-wise, et al 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

Go watch that whole clip. There is not one second, one facet, one bump, that isn't 1,000x better* that the dreary slog that was Batista/TripleHHH at WM35, and this is from a low point of WWF in-ring quality (admittedly from two of it's better workers at the time).

- RAF

*bump-wise, story-wise, entertainment-wise, production-wise, genius-wise, et al 

Batista vs Triple H really could have used a random llama walk-on.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such a cool bump on that move from Mickie.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mattdangerously said:

Batista vs Triple H really could have used a random llama walk-on.

Most things in life could use a random llama walk-on.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Most things in life could use a random llama walk-on.

I believe that was the late Peruvian superstar Al Paca.

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tumblr_o5b1gleNRb1ql0k28o4_250.gif

The best WWF Light heavyweight title match of all time?

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...