DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

On 4/22/2019 at 2:17 PM, D.Z said:

tumblr_pq16qqQqGn1wc94yho1_r1_500.gif

Billie Kay is very attractive, but Peyton is absolutely gorgeous. She also seems like she'd be more fun to hang out and goof off with. She'd make lame jokes that are still kind of funny, laugh at your lame jokes, and fart and/or belch in front of you. That adds to her beauty.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 5

Billie Kay looked very different when she was still Jessie McKay, and was apparently a much better wrestler as well. Somehow the WWEPC transformed her... possibly she figured there was more money in being a gimmick, and that having long matches was bad for your long term health. Makes sense in a way. if you were used to busting your arse for peanuts, and suddenly you could get paid a fortune to lazily coast in ten second matches, you'd do it, right?

Billie is perfectly GREAT as a stooging comedy heel.

I will be supremely annoyed if she is *ever* a part of some stupid overly choreographed seven-star spotfest. Not everyone has to be a tired boring workrate savior.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

One ten second match and now she's a Nakamura-level slacker?

- fickle like DB says,

RAF

Well, last month I criticised wrestlers who are good on the indies and bad in WWE and @Marty Sugar pointed out that I was being unreasonable in that. And he convinced me, so now I'm solidly behind the main roster + no main event push = don't bother trying philosophy.

On 4/24/2019 at 6:33 AM, AxB said:

Well, last month I criticised wrestlers who are good on the indies and bad in WWE and @Marty Sugar pointed out that I was being unreasonable in that. And he convinced me, so now I'm solidly behind the main roster + no main event push = don't bother trying philosophy.

Ultimately I don't think any of us know shit about wrestling. We like to think so, but we gripe about the WWE and it's a billion-dollar company. I hate the Bucks and they just set a TV record in Mexico. Many people on here don't like Cody and he and the Bucks have they hands in a billionaire's wallet. So, yeah...we are clueless but passionate, I guess?

• Like 2

Wrestling can be all things to all people if you let it. Companies have their own style, and what works in one can be nonsensicle in another. It's like Tony Khan said, there's never been a better time to be a wrestling fan, because there's so much good stuff out there. You just have to look for it 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, AxB said:

Wrestling can be all things to all people if you let it. Companies have their own style, and what works in one can be nonsensicle in another. It's like Tony Khan said, there's never been a better time to be a wrestling fan, because there's so much good stuff out there. You just have to look for it 

I absolutely agree, which is why I find it funny when people sit through 3 hours of RAW or 22 hours of WrestleMania and then go I HATED EVERY SECOND OF IT! Watch literally anything else.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marty Sugar said:

Ultimately I don't think any of us know shit about wrestling. We like to think so, but we gripe about the WWE and it's a billion-dollar company. I hate the Bucks and they just set a TV record in Mexico. Many people on here don't like Cody and he and the Bucks have they hands in a billionaire's wallet. So, yeah...we are clueless but passionate, I guess?

I'm OK with the fact that what I find good in wrestling and what is profitable in wrestling aren't related in any way.  Thankfully everybody seems to tape everything and put it where I can find it so I can pick and choose the things I like.  

• Like 2

On 4/23/2019 at 9:44 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Billie Kay is very attractive, but Peyton is absolutely gorgeous. She also seems like she'd be more fun to hang out and goof off with. She'd make lame jokes that are still kind of funny, laugh at your lame jokes, and fart and/or belch in front of you. That adds to her beauty.

tenor.gif?itemid=12147637

• Like 1