DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

17 minutes ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

Thanks, but no thanks, my fellow congregants - I know a good ol' LL but have that disease where all I see is the thigh slaps. Two at once: very advanced...

I miss foot stomps,

RAF

I don't think most people even do thigh slaps when using the inazuma leg lariat.

3 hours ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

Thanks, but no thanks, my fellow congregants - I know a good ol' LL but have that disease where all I see is the thigh slaps. Two at once: very advanced...

I miss foot stomps,

RAF

He's likely doing it to time the impact. The move never made a bunch of noise or anything. He's an 80's NJPW guy, not exactly known for a lot of leg slapping on kicks.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2019 at 8:23 PM, Ryan said:

2024-2031 is looking up.

The Declan McMahon vs Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley feud is going to be a slog to sit through, though.

On 4/22/2019 at 12:33 PM, Edwin said:

King's Road Invisble Man with the release German suplex.

I'm glad Janela and GCW were able to give him one last run. 

15 hours ago, Edwin said:

PCO is looking for ways to have the shortest career revival ever.

Well, in his defense, it was a big event in MSG. So if you're going to take a bump like that, that's the place to do it. Of course, it's the rest of his insane bumps that are a little harder to defend... 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Edwin said:

scI7rsf.gif

PCO is looking for ways to have the shortest career revival ever.

You know a bump is fucking sick when you can hear it, From the Chase Bridge in the WAY upper deck of MSG.

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

Watching PCO wrestle and realizing I saw him work in person 25 years ago really fucks with me.

I saw The Quebecers regain the tag titles from Marty Jannetty and the 1-2-3 Kid at MSG prior to the 1994 Royal Rumble. On the same card, Owen Hart won a royal rumble match by last eliminating Fatu, I believe.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie