DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

3 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Seriously, how the fuck did Van Dam do that?

Wasn't Van Dam one of those secret superman guys?  Like he was one of those dudes who did all the flippy nonsense, but was one of the strongest guys on the roster?  I bet he could propel himself up like that with a well-timed leg kick/shoulder shrug combo as the piledriver landed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zartan said:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5ca69ab84f4a445959

Honestly not even sure who this is about. 

I envy you the many happy hours learning the storied and colorful history of the "professional wrestling". 

Spoiler

JIMMY SNUKA,  SUPERFLY JIMMY SNUKA it's about JIMMY SNUKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my sweet Abuddadein: go watch the Piper's Pit episode that aired on 06/24/84 Mr. 

Spoiler

Superfly Jimmy Snuka's

second appearance on thee PP.

mercy,

RAF

p.s. - my guess is that is a rare WWF heel fan on camera, post-Piper's Pit, as I don't recall anyone calling

Spoiler

Snuka

"Pineapple Head" before thee Rowdy One did.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

Mostly it was Heyman suing the shit out of WCW every time Sabu tried to breach his contract and leave.

I know just bustin his chops, unlike he being able to bust those tables. Big fan though and hope he makes it into the HOF while he can still walk.

2 minutes ago, olythegreat89 said:

I know just bustin his chops, unlike he being able to bust those tables. Big fan though and hope he makes it into the HOF while he can still walk.

If/when they ever start inducting ECW wrestlers, he should be the first. He won't be, because "Tell Sabu to go fuck Sabu," but he should be.

• Like 1