Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board
Dolfan in NYC

APRIL 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Given the two posts you left up, I shudder to imagine what this was. 

Please, those are mild compared to what I could come up with. The one I decided against involved flexi-straws. I'll just leave it at that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone of you need to think for more than a half a second before hitting post

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Billie Kay's pre-WWE look is better than her currrent look.

 

It is and it isn't. Whilst she was pretty much more attractive as "Everyone's Favourite Girlfriend" Jessie McKay, the first rule of Wrestling is Do something to differentiate yourself. And on that basis, her Iconic WWE look is arguably more valuable than the cute brunette #4/ Girl next door of your wildest dreams concept.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, AxB said:

It is and it isn't. Whilst she was pretty much more attractive as "Everyone's Favourite Girlfriend" Jessie McKay, the first rule of Wrestling is Do something to differentiate yourself. And on that basis, her Iconic WWE look is arguably more valuable than the cute brunette #4/ Girl next door of your wildest dreams concept.

I agree... But if you’re a McMahon/Dunn apologist, you’d agree that looking like a sixteen year olds wet dream would be the best look to make you a star.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, D.Z said:

WCW dead forever.

D4wRF49U8AEBAE_?format=jpg&name=large

I'm a little out of the loop on who this person is, but I really like her Jersey. I don't get to watch much women's wrestling outside of WWE, and the two episodes of WOW I've seen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Thinking conventionally attractive women are marketable to a primarily male fan base makes you a WWE apologist."

That's some next-level neckbeard horseshit.

tumblr_oqrs92DVCx1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MORELOCK said:

"Thinking conventionally attractive women are marketable to a primarily male fan base makes you a WWE apologist."

That's some next-level neckbeard horseshit.

 

Shit... I was thinking of Morelock when typed that out too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

 

I assume in this second post Jericho is comforting Woods about the decimation of the draft's decimation of UUDD.

33 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

I'm a little out of the loop on who this person is, but I really like her Jersey. I don't get to watch much women's wrestling outside of WWE, and the two episodes of WOW I've seen. 

Bea Preistly. She is Will Ospreay's girlfriend. She has had multiple tours in Stardom and will be working AEW at some point.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I agree... But if you’re a McMahon/Dunn apologist, you’d agree that looking like a sixteen year olds wet dream would be the best look to make you a star.

Vince makes up his mind who goes in what spot, and he really doesn't like to (be seen to) change his mind. If he already has his hot Blonde and his hot Brunette spots occupied, trying to vie for them is futile. Better to do something different (although Peyton Royce is pursuing the conventionally attractive blueprint at the moment, so the team is divided on the issue, assuming they've discussed it).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, The Natural said:

005_sTAKER_03001997_0031--3f8e292b686929

The sleeveless coat lasted but the hat with it didn't. This photo was taken after the Undertaker regained the WWF Championship from Sycho Sid at WrestleMania 13.

Gallery: https://www.wwe.com/gallery/rare-and-unseen-wwe-champion-studio-shots-photos

When I was a kid I loved Taker during this period. But in retrospect he was terrible as a character, and a promo. He had some great moments, but you can tell they lost the mystique when they humanized him, and had him fueding with normal dudes who were cooler than his lame ass goth phase. 

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the first time in his DVDVR board posting history, D.Z. has actually identified who is in the picture he posted. Break out the champagne, Lads.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I agree... But if you’re a McMahon/Dunn apologist, you’d agree that looking like a sixteen year olds wet dream would be the best look to make you a star.

The McMahon/Dunn apologists only stick up for blondes! Get your narrative straight! 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Natural said:

005_sTAKER_03001997_0031--3f8e292b686929

The sleeveless coat lasted but the hat with it didn't. This photo was taken after the Undertaker regained the WWF Championship from Sycho Sid at WrestleMania 13.

Gallery: https://www.wwe.com/gallery/rare-and-unseen-wwe-champion-studio-shots-photos

I fucking hated this look so much.

I don't know how rare some of those images were though, I could have sworn I had a poster of the Hulk Hogan one back when that was an acceptable thing for non-racist children to do.

I wish I still had my Big Boss Man one.

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

019_EDGE_07242006dm12--527d2ab81debd8a0f

"Who sharted, y'all?"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I agree... But if you’re a McMahon/Dunn apologist, you’d agree that looking like a sixteen year olds wet dream would be the best look to make you a star.

I certainly am not a Vince/Bucky Beaver apologist.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...