DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS

Well, I was trying to start an English Wrestler Photo Battle in general, but nobody seems to be joining in. Maybe more luck for Anzac day on Thursday. Or South African Freedom Day on Saturday. Mid-April: A great time to celebrate your nation.

• Like 1

St George is also patron Saint of Portugal, Lithuania, Germany, Greece and Georgia (the Tblisi Georgia, not the Fulton County Georgia). And the city of Montreal.

• Like 2

On 4/21/2019 at 4:28 PM, Eivion said:

Kyona looks ecstatic.

I think most of the teams have an unhappy member. Tam Nakano was unhappy not to be picked first. Sumire Natsu wasn't happy about being picked last.

2 hours ago, AxB said:

Well, I was trying to start an English Wrestler Photo Battle in general, but nobody seems to be joining in. Maybe more luck for Anzac day on Thursday. Or South African Freedom Day on Saturday. Mid-April: A great time to celebrate your nation.

I'll be more than happy to join in the English wrestler photo battle when I get home to my laptop.

3 hours ago, AxB said:

St George is also patron Saint of Portugal, Lithuania, Germany, Greece and Georgia (the Tblisi Georgia, not the Fulton County Georgia). And the city of Montreal.

I was baptized at St. George Greek Orthodox Church in Piscataway, NJ. With that said, two of my favorite Greeks:

Image result for trish stratus 2019 

Related image

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Will Ospreay and Bea Priestly are such a cute couple. 

Image result for will ospreay and bea priestley couple

Ospreay? With that grill, are you kidding me? (I'd pull up a photo but I'm on my phone. YOU know what it looks like...)

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Haha 1

Dx3lPJXX4AEa4L8.jpg

Portugal!

02.jpg

Lithuania!

Crazzy_Steve_and_Rosemary.jpg

Montreal!

The only Wrestlers I could find from Georgia (the country) were Shota Chochisvili (who had two matches with Inoki and not much else; Olympic Judoka) and Kola Kwariani (who coached Antonino Rocca and Bruno Sammartino).

Edited by AxB
  • Like 3