DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS

11 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Jungle Kyona joined Kana’s group!?!

In addition to the earlier news,  Tam is angry about not being the first pick, and that Natsu was Kagetsu's last pick. That certainly won't mean anything in the long run...

Edited by Ace

22 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

Nice observation, Matt.

Did you go to journalism for that?

No, journalism came to him.

I love the IIconics. You can tell how close they are and how genuinely happy they are to be doing this together. I think they're on their way to getting themselves over as faces with the kids and parents, not just the hardcores that travel for Mania or frequent this board. I love Peyton's gear and figure it's a tribute to Harlem Heat going in the HoF.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

Guest Edwin

D4Mt5Y9XoAA8gJv.jpg

Saw that on Twitter -- apparently its from a brief run Owen had in WCW in 1991.

D3-Udi5XoAEhFE4.jpg

PRO-WRESTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS

I had no idea Owen was ever in WCW until they had some brief footage of him on Nitro as a tribute the night after he passed (or maybe it was a few months later, when Bret came back to TV-- honestly can't remember). May have been this very match, the Hennig-esque orange kinda sticks out in my memory. Very cool @Edwin

1 hour ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

I had no idea Owen was ever in WCW until they had some brief footage of him on Nitro as a tribute the night after he passed (or maybe it was a few months later, when Bret came back to TV-- honestly can't remember). May have been this very match, the Hennig-esque orange kinda sticks out in my memory. Very cool @Edwin

Owen teamed with Ricky Morton in WCW too. Pretty sure the match is up on YouTube.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

12 fucking days...   *sigh*  

What's happening on the 27th? Is it No Strike Day?

Owen wrestled approximately 14 matches in WCW from March 5, 1991 to April 6th.  That was the whole run.   Six of them were televised, the others were at house shows.  

Owen vs Rip Rogers  POWER HOUR March 1991

Owen vs Mark Kyle WCW Saturday Night 3/16/91.   AVAILABLE On the WWE DVD Owen Hart of Gold

Owen vs Joe Cazana WCW Saturday Night 3/23/91

Owen vs Keith Stark (Keith Hart) WCW PRO 3/30/91

Owen vs Pat Rose WCW WORLDWIDE 3/30/91

Owen & Ricky Morton vs Greg Sawyer & Joey Maggs  POWER HOUR 4/7/91

I saw him wrestle Cuban Assassin Fidel Sierra at the Meadowlands on April 4th

Edited by paul sosnowski
  • Thanks 1