DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS

22 hours ago, Pete said:

Low-key WWE's cutest couple.

I'll bet not a week goes by that they don't have to talk Vince out of giving him some sort of terrorist or cab driver gimmick. I really wonder if he hadn't gotten hurt would Kofi-mania have been Ali-mania instead?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

You gotta love how his profile pic gives off such a crazy before-and-after effect. I dont think there's another wrestler -- besides maybe Sabu -- who looks as worse for wear over the years.

The Ultimate Manifestation of this effect: Balls Mahoney. Holy Hans Moleman, the man's head looked like one of those shrunken apple head gimmicks by the end.

- RIP Xanta Klaus,

RAF

2 hours ago, AxB said:

Especially L A Park, who is really not protecting the Skeleton gimmick. He can still go though. Him and Filthy Tom in MLW might be excellent.

You don't get many Silver Fox guys in wrestling. Steamboat and Dr Wagner Jr maybe.

nAsh.jpg

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

The Ultimate Manifestation of this effect: Balls Mahoney. Holy Hans Moleman, the man's head looked like one of those shrunken apple head gimmicks by the end.

- RIP Xanta Klaus,

RAF

You know what, I thought he looked even creepier when he was younger, with the weird short haircut (IIRC) and white shirt. I've only seen a couple of pics but he looked like an escaped mental patient. Later on with the long hair and missing teeth he just looked like any other dirtbag. Then again, I haven't seen him right before the very end...