DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Zack shows his work.

In ring, I'm the biggest Christian fan on the board, bar none. That said, patterning your gear after him is more of a Payback or Fastlane move than a Wrestlemania one.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Low-key WWE's cutest couple.

You may be right as all signs point to that being the case.  Not sure if you heard it but his episode on Lillian's podcast had a great story about how they met that'll really reinforce your point.

Bubba Ray: "OK, so we're bringing in Enzo and Big Cass tonight as a worked shoot. We want to put it over by having someone really lay in some shots on Enzo. Any volunteers?"

FreeDismalCommabutterfly-poster.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

38 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Now I wonder if Raven got the Orton treatment. Totally can't see him as a Marine.

According to his wikipedia page, he took a semester off while attending the University of Delaware to enlist in the Marine Corps Reserve. 

14 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

You gotta love how his profile pic gives off such a crazy before-and-after effect. I dont think there's another wrestler -- besides maybe Sabu -- who looks as worse for wear over the years.

I said in the Raw thread that Taker looks like he turned into giant Sabu. I think Sabu might look better in the ring at this point.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

4 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

Sandman is up there.  Everyone else just got really fat.

Especially L A Park, who is really not protecting the Skeleton gimmick. He can still go though. Him and Filthy Tom in MLW might be excellent.

You don't get many Silver Fox guys in wrestling. Steamboat and Dr Wagner Jr maybe.