DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS

42 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I think the Alexa picture is made creepier because the fan looks like Bruce Prichard.

My first thought was that he'd aged remarkably well.

Edited by DouglasC
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, HumanChessgame said:

Anyone know if/where that Japanese Cactus Jack shirt is for sale?

It was a time limited exclusive from 3 or 4 years ago by powerbomb.net, but it's not listed there anymore. You could hit him up and see if he has any leftovers, I suppose?

https://www.justinishmael.com/

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Was there ever confirmation/refutation of Charlotte's (latest) cosmetic surgery? 

If she did, it's certainly unflattering.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

23 hours ago, grilledcheese said:

How is this even a thought to have talent do prom style pictures? It's super gross. Meet and greets for a handshake and a photo op are one thing, and I will admit to asking Jushin Liger for a hug when I met him last year, but if he had said no, I would have been totally okay with that.  Maybe this is something that Alexa is totally okay with, but this seems like a weird thing to ask your employees to have a very physical interaction with a fan.

Are there photos of male talents taking the same pictures? I will admit, I think a photo of Big E and this guy in the same pose would be pretty fucking funny, but I still would be weirded out by the idea of this being an option for a pose.

If I ever met a wrestler and ot was a photo OP they're putting me in a choke hold or raking my eyes.

• Like 4

Spoiler

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and indoor

Got to talk with Brian Pillman, Jr. for about ten minutes after Pancakes and Piledrivers. I told him I meant no disrespect if he didn't want to discuss his dad because you never know how people can react talking about a deceased parent, especially a public figure. He was so F'N cool and couldn't have been more accommodating. I told him his dad was a wrestling god to me. When he mentioned it smelled like weed in the vicinity, I joked that Teddy Hart must be nearby. Brian got a good laugh out of that. 

I also happened to be in line behind Chase Owens to buy a drink before the show started. I couldn't get a picture because he wasn't at a table charging me for it, but I did get a Too Sweet. 

spoilered for size

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 9