DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS

2 hours ago, Rick said:

D3WbDvfXoAEBmzI.jpg:large

How is this even a thought to have talent do prom style pictures? It's super gross. Meet and greets for a handshake and a photo op are one thing, and I will admit to asking Jushin Liger for a hug when I met him last year, but if he had said no, I would have been totally okay with that.  Maybe this is something that Alexa is totally okay with, but this seems like a weird thing to ask your employees to have a very physical interaction with a fan.

Are there photos of male talents taking the same pictures? I will admit, I think a photo of Big E and this guy in the same pose would be pretty fucking funny, but I still would be weirded out by the idea of this being an option for a pose.

• Haha 5

Forget the talent being okay or not. As a fan who's never met these people, how are you so beyond shame that you'd go in for something like this? I know better than to think these fit young celebrities who have to deal with some serious stalker action want anything to do with my mess.

I just can't fathom what goes on in some people's head. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I don't even think it's a thing that's what makes it hilarious/creepy that a fan would have the temerity to ask her in the first place and for Alexa to accept is uh, a notch in that dudes win column for the rest of his life I guess. Never underestimate the lengths wrestling fans will go to make wrestlers feel uncomfortable. 

Sunny was selling similar photo ops a while back involving spooning and a queen sized bed. Yes those pictures are as frightening as they sound. 

Just now, Rick said:

I don't even think it's a thing that's what makes it hilarious/creepy that a fan would have the temerity to ask her in the first place and for Alexa to accept is uh, a notch in that dudes win column for the rest of his life I guess. Never underestimate the lengths wrestling fans will go to make wrestlers feel uncomfortable. 

Or the bullshit some people will tolerate with a smile so they don't come off as rude. 

• Like 1

Man we need more pics of Hipster Onita!

(or Oldnita as Gilsonic has dubbed him)
"Dude, Exploding Barbed Wire is soooo 1994"

or

"I only use barbed wire made by Brooklyn Artisans"

James

Edited by J.H.
  • Haha 1