DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS

6 minutes ago, Bustronaut said:

I thought they let Arn go?

They did

Just because the tweet was from yesterday doesn't mean the photo was taken yesterday

(That sounds way harsher than I mean it to be but I think you understand the point I am making)

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Edwin said:

It's not not liking WNBB as he's a cool dude. It's more so his gimmick seems to be that of posting content of dudes hitting each others in the nuts which seems very Joey Ryan-esque.

Then again, I'm sure that's some inside joke I most likely don't get along the lines of "lol Batista Fashion watch! He's wearing a velvet vest and a Louis Vuitton belt HAHAHAHAHHAHA OMGCANTBREATH!!"

The “inside joke” is that Batista is like 50 but dresses like a teenager. 

The nutshot thing is just leftover from the 45 matches AJ and Nakamura had last year ending that way every time. 

49 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Good news front - Howard Finkel is well enough to be at Mania week

Finkel with a beard is beyond weird, but more importantly, it's good to see he's healthy enough to be there.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Finkel with a beard is beyond weird, but more importantly, it's good to see he's healthy enough to be there.

If he's healthy enough, let him announce at least one match. There is no one better and I don't think there ever will be. If/when Becky wins, how much more important will it sound if Fink is the one to announce THE NEEEEEEW WOMEN'S CHAMPION, THE MAN BECKY LYNCH

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, Phil4126 said:

If he's healthy enough, let him announce at least one match. There is no one better and I don't think there ever will be. If/when Becky wins, how much more important will it sound if Fink is the one to announce THE NEEEEEEW WOMEN'S CHAMPION, THE MAN BECKY LYNCH

I can't give this enough likes.