DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2019 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

This Lio outrage shows how we're all on the outside looking in and that comment about Triple H carrying bags is spot on.

Reminds me of that time in the early 2000s when some referee got upgraded to first class on a flight and didn't offer the upgrade to a wrestler (y'know, the one who takes all the bumps and could probably do with the extra comfort) and the smarks were outraged at this referee being hazed by Bradshaw for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ehhhhh... I stayed out of this long enough. I’m not fan of the sexual, and physical abusive hazing. Like what Bradshaw, or Orton were known for. Nobody should put up with that shit. But I haven’t read anything that Lio has done being on the same level as the stuff those two assholes put co-workers through. If more damning stuff came out, then sure I’ll support Lio. But to me, right now I think he’s looking for sympathy at a time when nobody would’ve given it to him after his unprofessional comments towards a former co-worker when he was in development. 

This is reminding me of when Omarosa was trying to grab sympathy from people who were un-sympathetic towards her due to her being an untrustworthy leech a couple of years ago. 

Yeah, this asshole should’ve never been called up after having a cup of coffee in NXT. It’s like there should be a committee that needs to give a seal of approval before you can leave development. Instead “Hey pal, I saw this asshole in development cutting a promo. CALL HIM UP”.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I’m not fan of the sexual, and physical abusive hazing. Like what Bradshaw, or Orton were known for. 

Huh? I don't recall Orton being accused of any of that. Just the bag shitting thing that the person he supposedly did it to confirmed was bs long ago.

4 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Huh? I don't recall Orton being accused of any of that. Just the bag shitting thing that the person he supposedly did it to confirmed was bs long ago.

You must’ve not heard about Orton’s love for whipping out his dick inappropriately backstage to young writers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

You must’ve not heard about Orton’s love for whipping out his dick inappropriately backstage to young writers.

That I didn't hear about, definitely fucked up.

2 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I love that they gave Dean this big farewell and everyone in WWE is like oh he's just taking some time off and then it's like.... uh none of that?  lol..  I'm Jon Moxley again motherfucker. 

The good thing is Dean tied up all the loose ends and did not leave behind anyone he loves. But even if he did, he knows management aren't petty or anything. 

• Haha 2

If that Moxley video was an AEW production, then color me impressed. 

But what’s with the Viper Room stuff. Are they going to ignore his WWE years, and pretend he served time in jail for spiking River Phoenix’s stash?

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1

• RIPPA locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic