DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2019 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

5 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Who in WWE doesn’t job, though?

Who in WWE is a jtts? They could do with some.

Related to Lashley - in the WON Meltzer notes that there is heat on Lio Rush for.... well being Lio Rush

Meaning he is extremely confident in his abilities and let’s everyone know (and how he basically should be in a top program)

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, AxB said:

Lashley was IC Champ going into Wrestlemania.

Midcard titles scream JTTS more often than not. Seth was an exception rather than the rule.

Shit, just look at Samoa Joe. And Balor? Highlight of his career has been jobbing to Lesnar.

Edited by West Newbury Bad Boy

5 hours ago, nate said:

"Stan" is a song from 2000.

19 years later, we are using it to describe extreme fandom, even though the song is about sociopathic fandom & a somewhat shallow dive into mental illness.

Goddamn millennials.

It's almost like the meanings of words evolve across times and generations. ?

But ultimately, I agree with you because Eminem is garbage and we should take nothing from his life or career. 

Edited by Smelly McUgly
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Bobby Lashley has one singles match loss on TV this year and that was the Mania match

The remaining losses were mostly 6 mans and I’m not sure if he was the one pinned in them 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Colour me surprised. I didn't think he had that kind of protection.

You wouldn't happen to have any insight on what his record looks like going back into last year, would you? 

April 18 to April 19:

29-21, which actually covers this entire WWE run.  I just didn't break it down into who won or lost the tags, and didn't count the 2 Rumbles he was in.

Singles/Triple Threats is: 13-7, with 2 of those losses being DQ's.

EDIT: cursory glance, he's not losing that much on the House Show loops either.  Just the ones that collaborate with the PPV programs.

Edited by Raziel

1 hour ago, Smelly McUgly said:

It's almost like the meanings of words evolve across times and generations. ?

But ultimately, I agree with you because Eminem is garbage and we should take nothing from his life or career. 

Hahahaha, you smelly ugly jerko!

j/k

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Raziel said:

April 18 to April 19:

29-21, which actually covers this entire WWE run.  I just didn't break it down into who won or lost the tags, and didn't count the 2 Rumbles he was in.

Singles/Triple Threats is: 13-7, with 2 of those losses being DQ's.

EDIT: cursory glance, he's not losing that much on the House Show loops either.  Just the ones that collaborate with the PPV programs.

Wild. So he just seems like a heatless loser.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Midcard titles scream JTTS more often than not. Seth was an exception rather than the rule.

Shit, just look at Samoa Joe. And Balor? Highlight of his career has been jobbing to Lesnar.

Samoa Joe isn’t a JTTS, IMO. He’s a gatekeeper to the main event. He’s Meng.

Edited by For Great Justice
  • Like 2