DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2019 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

11 hours ago, Peck said:

OH ffs.  Of course it's Florida.   AND OF COURSE it's Southridge High.

He's apparently out of jail and on his IG Story says "He's coming for the only one"....   Which *VERY* much sounds like a threat against the principal.  So, I'm guessing MDPD is going to be paying him a visit again soon. 

Of course, this kid does not seem like the brightest bulb, since he's posting his mugshot on IG, where he has video of other crimes he's committing, and he's probably getting expelled 2 months before graduating.  

@Josh Mann you need to see this. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

It is probably over in the ROH thread but nZo and CazXL (the names Enzo and Cass are now going by) have set the new standard for worst wrestling names

I know it's supposed to be Caz-X-L but years of watching old timers slip into carny during shoot interviews has me reading it as "Ca-za-xel."

But yeah, these are real, real bad.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

It is probably over in the ROH thread but nZo and CazXL (the names Enzo and Cass are now going by) have set the new standard for worst wrestling names

Well, CazXL is certainly fitting. He should be billed from Casual Male and Destination XL store locations. 

I don't know how nZo expects to get away with his name. Here's one time where I'm hoping WWE threatens legal action.

Fuck Delirious and Buh Buh Ray for making this shit a reality.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Guest Edwin

nZo and CazXL are terrible names, but Cass isn't even the first member of the XL family in pro-wrestling -- Brian is.

And if you watched very early 00's CZW and North Eastern indys, then you should be familiar with him.

If not --

Here ya go:

Quiet Storm was Petey Williams before Petey Williams was Petey Williams -- a guy who was solely booked because he had a cool looking finisher.

To be fair - I posted the names before you did and acknowledged it

And their names are far too shitty to mock just in that thread

So

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 7

I'm fairly sure that CazXL is more of a target than an admission. Like, if he loses enough weight to where he can fit in an XL, he'll know he's back in shape.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

To be fair - I posted the names before you did and acknowledged it

And their names are far too shitty to mock just in that thread

So

giphy.gif

tumblr_nmcuk1E8tG1tcud06o2_250.gif

Still waiting on that Sasha/Bayley review. . . 

13 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Things aren't bad. I'm still kind of riding high from the awesome wrestling weekend that was. I started going back to gym this week after not going for a while because I had been so down. I've got my New Jersey DOT interview next Tuesday. The rollercoaster feels like it's on the rise right now.

Good luck with the interview! You got this bro ?

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Things aren't bad. I'm still kind of riding high from the awesome wrestling weekend that was. I started going back to gym this week after not going for a while because I had been so down. I've got my New Jersey DOT interview next Tuesday. The rollercoaster feels like it's on the rise right now.

Good stuff, bud! Best wishes.

Edited by The Natural
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I feel like those are so bad that even Frank Goodman would tell them to try again before letting them enter the USA Pro Ticket Sellers Battle Royale and share a ring with The New Dynamite Kid and The Trekkie.

Edited by clintthecrippler
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I hope he tried to make a knockoff nZo T-shirt and vince sics Jerry mcdevitt on him. 

1. You know he will

2. You know he will

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

Not only are they nZo and CaZXL, but they're known as The Free Agentz.

I guess it's 1992 and adding a Z to everything makes it cooler.

Edge & Christian were right: people ARE still spelling things with Zs in the future

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, odessasteps said:

If they add jack(o) victory and Rip Morgan, then it might be tolerable. 

With Victory, at least they'd actually have a High Spot.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

I could be wrong, if anyone is a lawyer please chime in, but he's probably covered because it's a parody

Yeah, guys have been getting away with using variations on their WWE gimmick names for a long time.