DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2019 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Meanwhile, Billy Graham is getting crazier:

Steroid " Kofi " Hysteria

OK fans, I hope someone can get a message to Kofi that me,
Superstar Billy Graham, has him all over his FB and that he is
causing pure pandemonium...Now lets hope he can match my
MSG sell outs, I had about 21 sell outs according to Dave Meltzer. By the way folks, at the time those sell outs were 22,000 fans and on most occasions 5,000 fans in the Felt Forum under the main floor.

So, let me address a few concerns some fans have about my advice to have Kofi bulk up a bit by using some steroids. Please notice that I urged Kofi to use some steroids .......but never told him to ABUSE them like I did. Please notice the two WWE greats in the photos below. Cena, 16 time WWE World Heavyweight Champion appears to me to very massive.....you think he might have been a little juiced in this photo ??? Of course ...BUT.... no one is complaining about Vince's golden boy being all roided up...or did you good folks simply forget ??? And Mr. Dave Batista posing with me backstage here in Phoenix. Ya think ol Dave might be on a little juice in this shot ??? No one is complaining here again....ya all just forgot didn't you ???

A fan brought up Chris Masters; well add Bobby Lashley to that list of guys with muscular bodies that didn't draw. Why ??? Zero F-ing charisma for both of those names that's why. There are way to many comments for me to respond to as it's Spring Break and I could use a break from all of this insanity. I just remember when I beat Bruno for the WWWF World Heavyweight Championship Title, I had to fight my way back to the locker room. I got spit on, pissed on, crapped on, hit with chairs, kicked, punched, beer thrown in my face, screamed at and called every foul obscene name you can think of. What did we see last night on Smackdown 4/9/2019 - the ring with a rainbow of balloons of all colors over it, a pile of pancakes piled up in each corner on the ring posts, and little toy cartoon graphics. With the Big E declaring, " There will be no comedy tonight " and Kofi thanking everyone and mentioning his lovely wife and children standing ringside.

Grant Heller has it right when he said..." It's the era of the small man " well I thank God above I was there during the era of the big man...because I want no part of this comedy act that is coming. S.B.G.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, The Green Meanie said:

Grant Heller has it right when he said..." It's the era of the small man " well I thank God above I was there during the era of the big man...because I want no part of this comedy act that is coming. S.B.G.

The feeling is mutual.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

The other big question in my mind: Did Evans script Bret to say Vince? Did he even know Bret was going to do it? Or did he just have the misfortune of being the producer when Bret happened to go off script a bit?

Because if it's the former, then he did break company rules. If it's the latter, then the reaction is really bullshit.

It’s also possible Evans knew the rule, and either hesitated to be the guy to tell Bret he couldn’t talk about Vince, or brought it up and Bret said something along the lines of “he’ll be ok with it.” 

6 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I've been very open about my struggles with both for 20+ years, but I think a gimmick making fun of it would be the final straw for me with WWE.

Completely understand your position, I just try to laugh at it as much as I can cause it helps me deal - like I said, it's a bit of a recent thing for me but yeah, it might not be so funny after 20 years of that shit. Hope all is well.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Completely understand your position, I just try to laugh at it as much as I can cause it helps me deal - like I said, it's a bit of a recent thing for me but yeah, it might not be so funny after 20 years of that shit. Hope all is well.

Things aren't bad. I'm still kind of riding high from the awesome wrestling weekend that was. I started going back to gym this week after not going for a while because I had been so down. I've got my New Jersey DOT interview next Tuesday. The rollercoaster feels like it's on the rise right now.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Peck said:

That kid barely touched the principal. That would have been the world's weakest rko/cutter/Ace crusher. His technique fucking sucked. It certainly wasn't outta nowhere.

It looked like the principal roughed up the kid pretty good, maybe using more force than necessary. I'm sure that kid's parents are going to try to sue the principal and the school.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I love discovering new promotions. I'm currently watching a British promotion called Fight Forever Wrestling, which debuted late last year and announced a partnership with Fite TV in February. I'm watching their show Dance of the Dragon and the opening match is Jonny Storm and Jody Fleish vs. The Dynamic Duo, Mark & Thomas Billington, the nephews of Dynamite Kid.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

That kid barely touched the principal. That would have been the world's weakest rko/cutter/Ace crusher. His technique fucking sucked. It certainly wasn't outta nowhere.

It looked like the principal roughed up the kid pretty good, maybe using more force than necessary. I'm sure that kid's parents are going to try to sue the principal and the school.

Well, of course. 

You can't do the RKO properly unless you can prove you are a snake beforehand. 

Without that, it's just a common Diamond Cutter, and the Diamond Cutter hasn't finished an opponent in 15 years. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ace said:

Vampiro says he has Alzheimer's Disease.

Your mileage may vary.

I hope for his and his family's sake it isn't Alzheimers. A few people in my family have had it, and it's absolutely heartbreaking. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 5

2 hours ago, BrianS81177 said:

I hope for his and his family's sake it isn't Alzheimers. A few people in my family have had it, and it's absolutely heartbreaking. 

My grandmother died of it and it's made me worry about other family members.  Thankfully my mom's doing great and has no signs of it and I hope I don't get it either.  Alzheimers just fucking sucks, man.

And I know that Vampiro is not highly regarded from some people but I wouldn't wish that shit on him or anybody.  Hope for the best for him.

• Sad 4

It is probably over in the ROH thread but nZo and CazXL (the names Enzo and Cass are now going by) have set the new standard for worst wrestling names