RIPPA

BORDERLANDS 3

Damnit

I've never the Tales games, so I had no idea that

Spoiler

The bastards killed Scooter.

• Confused 1

Yeah.... sorry about that

Now I'm going to be sad every time I hear Catch-A-Ride like Hold the Door after learning Scooter died yesterday watching the full Commander Lilith on youtube. 

13 hours ago, Hail Sabin said:

Now I'm going to be sad every time I hear Catch-A-Ride like Hold the Door after learning Scooter died yesterday watching the full Commander Lilith on youtube. 

Catch a ride

Catch a ride

Catch ride

Cat ride

Cride

Cride

Cride

• Like 2

On 6/12/2019 at 4:37 PM, Hail Sabin said:

If you played Tales From The Borderlands you'd get to see him go out like a hero

If y'all want Commander Lilith for free tomorrow is your last day to get it. On the 8th the price goes up to 15 bucks

Yeah I made sure to download it

Still have to play it

God I can’t believe I did this whole game as Salvador

On 7/7/2019 at 6:29 AM, RIPPA said:

Still have to play it

Salvador's not bad if you can farm a couple infinity pistols for him. 

Grrrr...So I thought the video Rippa posted would have something to do with cross platform play, but there won't be any cross platform stuff at launch.

If they get it running though, I'd totally be down for playing with the Xbox folks.

17 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Grrrr...So I thought the video Rippa posted would have something to do with cross platform play, but there won't be any cross platform stuff at launch.

If they get it running though, I'd totally be down for playing with the Xbox folks.

To be fair - Randy Pitchford tweeted before the trailer (when they first teased it) that it (the trailer) wasn't about cross play

I am going to assume that Sony is being the problem (as per usual when it is in regards to cross play)

Oh, I just saw the no cross play thing today when it popped up on my Google home feed. And I'm also sure it has something to do with Sony. 

For anyone who cares, there's an approx. 30 minute gameplay video on Giant Bomb's website or YouTube channel of Borderlands 3.

It looks...like the exact same thing as Borderlands 2. It's tough to judge things from a 30 minute video, but I don't know how I feel about this thing being the same thing as Borderlands 2. There isn't much new stuff here. Even the melee attacks still look super soft, which they comment on in the video. Seeing that on the video reminded me that was one of my gripes with Borderlands 2 and 1 where melee attacks just had no weight to them.

Most of the folks who got to play it at E3 stated that it played exactly like Borderlands 2 and most of the feedback is/was that is exactly what the fanbase wanted.

So going by that - your feelings on 1 and 2 will probably be the same for 3

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 9:29 AM, RIPPA said:

Still have to play it

I beat the game as Axton and Zer0.   Never finished my Gunzerker or Siren playthroughs.

Edited by J.T.

How long does a single playthrough of Borderlands 2 take? I remember finishing the first one pretty fast and that included taking time to farm guns and fight that giant flying thing that was almost too easy to cheese.

20 minutes ago, Craig H said:

How long does a single playthrough of Borderlands 2 take? I remember finishing the first one pretty fast and that included taking time to farm guns and fight that giant flying thing that was almost too easy to cheese.

I logged in my first completion in about 45 hours, but it felt like forever. I was nearly burned out before getting to the Tiny Tina DLC with Axton.

I never even bothered to run the DLC on my character playthrough with Zer0.

Edited by J.T.
  • Thanks 1

Ok. That's considerably longer than Borderlands 1. I need to get back to playing Borderlands 2, but right now FF14 and Ultimate Alliance 3 are taking up my time.

2 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Ok. That's considerably longer than Borderlands 1.

I think I completed the entire B1 campaign + the two DLCs in about thirty hours.   I was done with the fucking Zombie Island shit in like an hour or so when I ran it with one of my buddies.

Finally beat the Commander Lilith DLC.

The "New Pandora Medic" is the scourge of the planet and I hope to never see any of them again.

Here we fucking go