DVDVR Message Board

New User Names

Dewar

I changed from NWANikita, because back in the old days when I got that handle on here, it was my AIM handle.  And I was wrestling in multiple NWA promotions. On both versions of the board, I have listed who I really am in my sig... this screename is my twitter handle.

Yours is easily still recognizable of who you are.Someone changing from "zombieftw69" to "johndoe" not so much. :)

Guest The Magnificent 7

I'm TM7.  Will change it back at some point, just wanted to try something new for a bit. 

Glad to see most of you made the transition.

The best thing about the board being down for a couple weeks was that Victator somehow got a doctorate in that time period. 

See what happens when you get away from the keyboard for a little while? You get a goddam doctorate.

That said, I'm going back to the yo mamma thread. I'm a superstar there...

• Like 1

And The Z is the furry.

That's CM Punk in a stylish... fur coat?

Posted Image

I think the avatar I was most recognized for was the "brother" YASSHI one, but he's been retired for so long, I don't want to be seen as the guy who wallows in old memories, so I'll go with furry for now.

Lest some of you try to come for his crown and use it in your signature, kindly f*ck off.  Dolfan is still the TWO TIME, TWO TIME DVDVR CUDDLIEST MEMBER CHAMPION, as deemed by yours truly, who has the one and only vote.

Dolfan, please accept your title and continue your reign with pride.

• Like 1