DVDVR Message Board

New User Names

Dewar

Lon Chaney's Lover becoming "Buy Me a Burrito"? Fucking terrible. Change that man's name back now.

El Daniel becoming El Dragon? What the fuck can be worse than El Daniel? That's right, fucking El Dragon. Make that motherfucker Novacain again.

And why the fuck isn't Reggie known as Lebron's Fat Fucking Forehead yet? (or whatever the bet was). At least FSW and Faithless Shitbum/Charlie M had the balls to go through with name changes after losing name bets.

Rant over. Everyone else's names changes don't seem to suck too much.

• Like 3

NinersFan only let us know where he lives, that's fine. I don't remember what Newb82's name was before, it could have really sucked, so Newb is an improvement.

It was KoC, which was an abbreviation of a terrible name I used other places before I came here."Newb" is the first four letters of my last name and also the nickname bestowed upon me during grade school by my not-so-creative friends.

Look up "DC Super Dictionary" in Google. All will be explained.

Comic books? I will do no such thing. It was bad enough when I thought it was a shitty American Dragon tribute.

• Like 3

Considering how easy it is to change your display name on this new board (like, you get 3 times in a 30 day period), name bets should be honored.

And my name change is fine, I went from one shitty online handle to another.  Although I kept my avatar and sig for now.

Your new name sucks, but so did the old one. That's a push. :lol:

Oyaij (or however you spell it) turning into the MOTHER FUCKING SWAYZE EXPRESS is the only name change improvement around here.

I think if you changed your new on the new board, there should be a grace period where you list your old name in your profile box.

I changed from NWANikita, because back in the old days when I got that handle on here, it was my AIM handle.  And I was wrestling in multiple NWA promotions. On both versions of the board, I have listed who I really am in my sig... this screename is my twitter handle.