DVDVR Message Board

EURO 2020

Liam

Why in the fuck does Canada not have any coverage of the Euro qualifiers? Not DAZN  (pronounced: DAH-zun) or even shit-arse Sportsnet World. I want all of this Netherlands/Germany match.

4 hours ago, Oyaji said:

Why in the fuck does Canada not have any coverage of the Euro qualifiers? Not DAZN  (pronounced: DAH-zun) or even shit-arse Sportsnet World. I want all of this Netherlands/Germany match.

Sportsnet spent too much money on the NHL rights, so they won't bid on much else. Fuck the DAZN.

I keep money in my bet365 account to watch the live streaming of sports, but they don't have the Euro qualifiers on there either.

Just read that fucking DAZN has the Premier League rights for Canada starting next season.

I would have started this earlier but I forgot.

Reminder - this is the first time that no team automatically qualifies as the host country

So it is most likely a host country will host a game but their squad didn't qualify

42 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I would have started this earlier but I forgot.

Reminder - this is the first time that no team automatically qualifies as the host country

So it is most likely a host country will host a game but their squad didn't qualify

I'm looking at you, Republic of Ireland. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Euro 2020 draw concluded 30 minutes ago:

Group A - Italy, Turkey, Wales, Switzerland. 

Group B - Belgium, Russia, Denmark, Finland

Group C - Ukraine, Netherlands, Austria, Path A/D*

Group D - England, Croatia, Czech Republic, Path C**

Group E - Spain, Poland, Sweden, Path B***

Group F - Germany, France, Portugal, Path A/D*

*Iceland/Romania/Bulgaria/Hungary

**Scotland, Israel, Norway, Serbia

***Slovakia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland / Georgia, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Belarus

---

There has to be a Group of Death, F be it.

Edited by The Natural

On 12/2/2019 at 4:12 AM, Death From Above said:

Congratulations to every single team in Europe except Luxembourg on qualifying for this very selective event.

Oh calm down, it's only like 24 out of 53 or something, that's not even 50 %. 

Unless you apply Steiner math, then it's probably 127 % or something. 

Edited by ReiseReise
I'm kidding btw, 16 Team Euro = best Euro.

Well WADA just gave Russia a 4 year doping ban which knocks them out of the Olympics and World Cup

But get this - EURO 2020 is not considered a "major event" and Russia is still allowed to compete

On 12/9/2019 at 2:48 PM, RIPPA said:

Well WADA just gave Russia a 4 year doping ban which knocks them out of the Olympics and World Cup

But get this - EURO 2020 is not considered a "major event" and Russia is still allowed to compete

Tbh, with the way they watered down the competition, not being a major event may very well be an accurate assessment. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Jimbo_Tsuruta

John "Flecknaldo" Fleck to recover from covid and become Euro 2020 Golden Boot winner. You heard it here first.

It actually starts tomorrow and I'm amazed just how secondary it feels to everything that went on. With the form they were in, I can't really see our team Germaning their way through.

The mode might allow for us to get out of the group, though. 

Not sure how many of the matches I will be able to catch.