DVDVR Message Board

G1 Supercard

Archibald

I tried both streams, English and Japanese, and Kaze Ni Nare was dubbed. I don't think they'll go back and edit the dub out but who knows.

Edited by Oyaji
  • Sad 2

If that was a work they really went out of their way to make it look like it was real

The commentators stalled the camera made apoint not show Enzo or Cass. Jay punched Enzo for real.

Guest Edwin
2 hours ago, HumanChessgame said:

They were thinking of something worse than the time they brought ICP in?

Old school slow-ass Jay White mains, we hardly knew ye. We'll meet again, I'm sure. Top three NJPW matches were the things we've been dying for - real NJPW matches with a) consequences b) the native roster.

I didn't think the take from this show was going to be ROH = bad NJPW = good, but on production alone that narrative was screaming itself into my head. Extra special thanks to Kevin Kelly for realizing he needed to do all the work and then doing it. btw I in no way minded the Taven win. The crowd hated him way more than they liked the other two and the Big Purple Ladder felt like a worthy narrative device. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Web Conn said:

If that was a work they really went out of their way to make it look like it was real

The commentators stalled the camera made apoint not show Enzo or Cass. Jay punched Enzo for real.

While they were talking you could see over their shoulders the scene behind them but the camera wasn't zoomed in so my Buddy thought it was Lance Archer giving people the finger and spitting on them. 

15 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

Jeff has came along way

Krazy K got better as well.