DVDVR Message Board

NFL Week 6: The Largest Spread in NFL history

SirFozzie

I like that their back-up is actually quite a bit taller than Peyton who is enormous.

Yes, BROCK Osweiler is 6'8. With a name like Brock you better be a big dude.

It's a Pey-FUMBLE!

This Jacksonville is amazing. It's like a good horror movie, every time you think the good guy has finally killed the monster, it rears back to life and lunges at him.

I happen to live in an area that is showing this game on the local CBS station, so that's what I've mainly been watching. I am flabbergasted that it took until 9 minutes left in the game for them to be up by 2 scores. Even I can't really explain it, except that Denver must have taken their opponents too lightly.

LOL Bills

If he isn’t, the Bills might turn to Matt Flynn. Mike Rodak and Adam Schefter of ESPN report that Flynn will work out for the Bills this week.

The visit appears to have been in the works before Lewis was injured. Chad Graff, who covers the NHL’s Minnesota Wild for the Pioneer Press, tweeted that the former Packers, Seahawks and Raiders quarterback was on his flight to Buffalo before Sunday’s game was over or Lewis’ injury came to light. Flynn was released by the Raiders last week.

Double Misery for the Ryan Boys is like chicken soup for my soul.

After the horrendous drops on those first two passes, I thought Tommy was about to snap and cut a bitch.

Maybe he promised first guy to make a play gets backstage passes to Giselle's next show.

• Like 1

Well, i haven't broken anything yet, so that's good.

Loss is 100% on Payton and his shitty, shitty playcalling. Refused to keep running the ball consistently. Had at LEAST 3 seperate chances to put the game away and couldn't pick up a 1st down. Threw the ball when the Pats were trying desperately to conserve clock. Just utterly retarded all the way around.

Thank god the bye is next week.