DVDVR Message Board

NFL Week 6: The Largest Spread in NFL history

SirFozzie

LOL at CBS playing Queen V, Cowher's mid-life crisis, er, current girlfriend, coming back from break. Then again she kinda looks like Joan Jett and I can't blame an old guy for going after a leather clad punk rock chick. Cheaper than a Ferrari.

You should look up Robert Kraft's sugar baby.  At least Cowher's GF probably isn't young enough to be his daughter.

Trick question. Greg Schiano IS the infectious disease.

How does Schiano still have a job?

I'll be so happy when he's gone at the end of the year. What a clownshow this season has been. Embarrassing all around.

Okay so apparently Revis Island backdropped Shady McCoy and then returned the ensuing fumble for a TD.

Someone will need to gif that

Posted Image

Greg Kuhn throws away a blocked punt by trying to scoop it and failing, allowing the Ravens to recover it downfield for a first down.

I'll admit that on the big TV I have on Red Zone and the Bucs game is on the small TV. It's better that way. A blocked punt rolling forward and it touching the Packers and yet they didn't pick it up, so a Raven fell on it and what a mental miscue.

• Like 1

RT @DCPlod: In response to demands the team change the name, Snyder's having the team use #RedskinsPride hashtag. WHICH DOESN'T SOUND REMOTELY RACIST

Snyder continues to prove that he is the worst thing to happen to the Washington football team...