DVDVR Message Board

NFL Week 6: The Largest Spread in NFL history

SirFozzie

From the "Stop Overcompensating" Department

During yesterday's game Lions C Dominic Raiola called the U of Wisconsin band fags and said he was going to stick a trombone up a girl.  

• Like 2

The survival game my dad is in already has some grumblings this morning about throwing the Denver/JAX game out, if everyone picks that one.

The 2013 Jacksonville Jaguars: Too Awful Even for Friendly Office Pick-Em Pools

So what are the odds on the game?  I know -28 is ridiculous, but how much money would a person win if they bet $100 on the Jags winning straight up? 

It's not on the board. Seriously. They might just be waiting for Jacksonville to announce a starting QB, but let's be honest.

During yesterday's game Lions C Dominic Raiola called the U of Wisconsin band fags and said he was going to stick a trombone up a girl.  

Taunting people he perceives as gay by talking about what he's going to do with penis? I don't understand how homophobia works at all.

• Like 3

Taunting people he perceives as gay by talking about what he's going to do with penis? I don't understand how homophobia works at all.

This guy clearly has no idea how to please a woman and is upset about it.  A trombone?  What kind of lady would enjoy that. 

• Like 1

This guy clearly has no idea how to please a woman and is upset about it.  A trombone?  What kind of lady would enjoy that. 

From the "Stop Overcompensating" Department

Imagine what poor Joey Harrington had to endure from this fool.

FOR POSTERITY!

Hate to break it to you, but the playoffs spots in the NFC are going to the Saints/Falcons and the Seahawks/49ers. . .

I feel pretty good that the Falcons don't get in this year.

I want to thank the Atlanta Falcons, one of the great underachievers of our time, for knocking me out of the DVDVR Survival pool one short week before the easiest gimme in NFL history. Nice of them to continue on the grand Hotlanta tradition of fielding competitive teams that always tease their fanbase before inevitably falling short.

The Raiders are not only bringing in Pat White for a workout but also David Carr

Everyone loves to shit on Carr but I felt a lot better having him as Eli's backup than now having Curtis Fucking Painter

Another week of football has gone by which means it's time for....Getting Clowned for Clowney!

Here's our top 10 contenders:

#1  0-5 New York Giants

#2  0-5 Jacksonville Jaguars

#3  0-4 Pittsburgh Steelers

#4  0-4 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

#5  1-4 Atlanta Falcons

#6  1-3 Washington Redskins

#7  1-3 Minnesota Vikings

#8  1-3 Carolina Panthers

#9  2-3 San Diego Chargers 

#10  2-3 Oakland Raiders

Teams bumped off the list:  Philadelphia Eagles, St. Luis Rams

First of all welcome to the list San Diego and Carolina!  With Carolina's presence here the NFC South has now become the dominant force in this noble contest!  Philly and St. Luis manage to win their way off the list, but fear not they are mere percentage points from getting back on the list!  Pittsburgh and Tampa slide due to inactivity whereas Oakland tumbles by not starting Matt Flynn.  Where are the Raiders we all know and love?  I'd hate to be Jacksonville's fan, because even trading away your players could not get you past the reigning #1 on the list.

Once again congratulations to the New York Giants, you are the winners of Week 5!

From the NFL Predictions thread....

BEST RECORD: NO

NFL SOUTH: NO

Biggest Turn Around (winner-to-loser) Atlanta

(I also picked the Giants to win the NFC East, but...)

As for this week, ehh. Panthers are good enough defensively but I'd not be shocked if AP went bananas. Let's call it 21-17 Vikes.

FOR POSTERITY! 

Hate to break it to you, but the playoffs spots in the NFC are going to the Saints/Falcons and the Seahawks/49ers. . .

Alright, dammit, but who knew they'd shit the bed this bad?

FOR POSTERITY! 

See above. :)

FOR POSTERITY! 

See above. :)

Well not making the playoffs could be 9 plus wins in the NFC, they might be 5-6 win territory. . .