DVDVR Message Board

Marvel - Everything Else - 2019

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2019 at 9:04 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

I apologize for the upcoming five pages of nothing but Spider-verse pictures from someone.   ?

Aw, why you hatin' on the man's gimmick?

I'm good with the pictures.   the gif files however take a million years to load on my old laptop and I am far too stubborn to upgrade.

Edited by J.T.
  • Thanks 1

My 9 year old nephew literally jumped for joy when I told him there was gonna be a sequel. 

Let's check out the Uncle ScoreBoard.

1. Baseball ? Check. I've coached his Little League team for two years.

2. The Three Stooges? Check.

3. Tom and Jerry/ Looney Tunes? Check.

4. Batman: TAS ? Check.

5. The Grateful Dead ? Oh, big check. I took him to Dead and Company this Summer.

6. And finally, Spider-Man. The character who meant everything to me when I was 9. I've shown him all the old cartoons and I used to sing him the 60's cartoon song. He had a stuffed Spider-Man doll we won at the fair that he slept with when he was younger.  But SpiderVerse was what gave him the spark that's ignited into full Spider-Man fan. Mine was Peter, his is Miles. It's so cool.

• Like 9

Thwip & Release may have been my favorite part of that movie that wasn't the Black Sheep remix / graffiti scene.

Mostly because Olivia Octavius is fucking awesome.

Edited by J.T.

14 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

My 9 year old nephew literally jumped for joy when I told him there was gonna be a sequel. 

Love it, Johnny! Both of my kids (8-year-old daughter and 2-year-old-son) loved Into The Spiderverse.  Both are stoked for a sequel.  In fact, I was changing my son's diaper last night, and he said, "There gonna be a new Spiderman movie."  out of nowhere.  Like, it's been on his mind.  That's so cool.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...