DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - SPRING 2019

Dolfan in NYC

35 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

As I just said to Joe, if they were going to lose 1 of the 3 matches, today was the best one to lose, certainly better than losing the league match. 

Yep, and just the one goal to pull back. Still, City gonna City.

Harry Kane confirmed out the rest of the season with "significant ligament damage" to his ankle, though there's a chance he could be back in June for the Nations League.

Guest Edwin
On 4/11/2019 at 7:08 AM, odessasteps said:

Diego Costa banned for 8 games.

I fully agree with him getting banned if what it was reported he said is indeed true, but 8 games is a harsh ban.

Messi only got a 4 game ban when he mouthed off to a ref. in the CONMEBOL World Cup qualifiers and that was overturned into a 1 match ban. I'm sure Atleti could appeal the decision and have it reduced.

Moving forward they need to begin taking action when Suárez and Ramos begin doing it which they have not in the past.

Edited by Edwin

1 hour ago, Edwin said:

Yeah, if Diego Costa got an 8 game ban for his action, this should easily be a 12+ game ban.

Sorry @sabremike.

I 1,000% agree. Absolute disgrace, right now I'd honestly be happy if he never wore our shirt again and was sold in the summer.

Guest Edwin

Bartomeu said Coutinho is staying at Barça and the club is relying in him for next season.

That won't stop the Daily Mail from making up Coutinho to Manchester United rumors of course.

Edited by Edwin

Guest Edwin

First Ajax eliminates Madrid and now they eliminate Juve.

source.gif

Also, the GOAT just toyed with Manchester United.

Regardless of tomorrow's results, Barcelona vs. Ajax is my pick for the final.

Guest Edwin

United's backline is a joke. Its laughable people still think De Gea is the best GK in the world, he's not on Oblak or ter Stegen's level and may not even be a 5 top GK in the world, but since he's plays for Mighty United, people buy into this propaganda. Fred is terrible. Sergi Roberto is still very underrated. Messi toyed with Jones who looked like Choshu after a blade job with that big band on his forehead and Smalling.