DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2019 - MARCH/APRIL

RIPPA

19 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

The President has scuttled MLB's arrangement with Cuba, because...  Why the fuck not. 

Collusion with the Blue Jays! Impeach the bastard now! That's not really political is it?

Although STL clipped LAD this evening, Marcel Ozuna made himself look like a pretty righteous fuckhead with this. Take note of Kenley Jansen's enjoyment of Ozuna flopping:

Edited by grilledcheese

So Luis Severino strained a lat while rehabbing his shoulder

So he is shut down for 6 weeks before he can even start rehabbing again.

Yeah... Gio Gonzalez is gonna be called up by the end of the week

19 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

So do I. You should see how flexible she is for someone in a rubber suit and gas mask.

God damn it Eddie. You owe me a new keyboard. I just spit Mountain Dew all over this one. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The 2026 ASG will be in Philly in conjunction with it being the 250th anniversary of the United States (and specifically for Philly the signing of the Declaration of Independence)

Supposed to be officially announced next Tuesday

Chris Davis broke the plate appearances without a hit record this afternoon.  He's now 0 for his last 53 AB in 61 plate appearances. 

Let's see how close to 100 he gets. 

• Like 1

Gary Sanchez has hit the IL because of course he has

And without - every position player on the Yanks 40 man has been in the bigs this season already

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Gary Sanchez has hit the IL because of course he has

And without - every position player on the Yanks 40 man has been in the bigs this season already

It's like George is throwing lightning bolts at this team because Hal wouldn't make a big free agency splash in the offseason.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, grilledcheese said:

Unis for all the holidays/special events are out. Once again, the Canada Day hats are the best of the bunch, but I also dig the ASG hats with the stars and the alt color piping.

http://news.sportslogos.net/2019/04/12/mlb-unveils-2019-holiday-all-star-caps-and-uniforms/

I love the Marlins Fourth of July hat with the Florida Marlins logo. That was easily the best logo and uniforms they've had.