DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2019 - MARCH/APRIL

RIPPA

55 minutes ago, grilledcheese said:

Corey Knebel deciding tomorrow whether to have TJ or not, he has a partially torn UCL.

Cue Craig Kimbrel to the Brewers, albeit not for the stupid contract he was looking for.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

LAD got all up Greinke's ass today. Kiké and Austin Barnes go B2B, and Seager hit one out just now to chase him after 3.2 IP. 7 R, all earned, 4 HR allowed, 2 K, 3 BB.

EDIT - And Joc Pederson just hit his second of the day, now 9-1 LAD.

EDIT 2 - I guess I'll keep editing this thing as it gets more silly.  Muncy and Bellinger and Kiké just went B2B2B. 12-2 LAD

Edited by grilledcheese

10 minutes ago, piranesi said:

All nine runs if the Cardinals/Brewers game were on home runs. I'm not liking where this is going. Can someone put some lead into the goddamn balls so some motherfuckers might have to run around the ball field a little? 

You want to kill them? They're already winded from whiffing on so many pitches.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Contentious C said:

Chris Davis went 0-for-3 with 3 strikeouts!  On pace for the record (which he doesn't hold; Mark Reynolds does and is somehow a better hitter)!

There used to be someone who wrote a column every year, projecting stats for the year based on opening day. Like tuffy  Rhodes hitting 396 HR that year after he hit 3 on opening day. 

14 hours ago, Craig H said:

The Cubs opened up their season by saying fuck all y'all and going ham on Texas. Baez in particular had 2 dongs. Went oppo on one of them too. I love that guy.

Javy is my spirit animal. 

• Like 1

Shortstop Xander Bogaerts and the Boston Red Sox are finalizing a seven-year, $132 million contract extension, league sources tell ESPN's Jeff Passan.