DVDVR Message Board

Run Kofi Run - SDL - 3/19/2019

Dolfan in NYC

Who would they really put against D-Bry at MAnia in that Gauntlet that isn't Kofi?

Joe, possibly but the U.S. title is being defended in some multi man match, Unless he wins the gauntlet tonight and loses the title next week.

Randy has a match with AJ he's out thank god.

If not Kofi I think the only guy the crowd wouldn't shit on is Cesaro.

I think Kofi wins, faces Bryan at WrestleMania (because the article specifically says a WWE title match at Mania), wins, and people care for about 3 weeks before everyone realizes there was a reason he didn't win the title in the 10/11 years prior to this.

Edited by Casey
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Morganti said:

Then you can drop it back to Bryan at the next event.  Kofi is no worse a champ than Jinder who was a Canadian they were using to try to break harder into India

Then I never want to hear anyone complain about WWE focusing on "moments", because Kofi winning the title is the very definition of that.

24 minutes ago, MonteCarl said:

What are the chances that the gauntlet match takes up the entire show and Kofi goes for two full hours......and then gets screwed at the end?

I was thinking it'd go the whole show too but they've announced Sasha & Bayley vs the Iiconics and Miz responding to Shane, so probably will go one hour like the last gauntlet.

That was one of the best hours of professional wrestling I've ever watched. It just gets better every week. We all knew how the story was going to go with the first five men. But I still completely bought into everything the entire time. And I realized there was enough time left for something to happen. And despite how many hours I've watched wrestling, I still was shocked when Vince came out... and doubly so with Daniel Bryan (who somehow came off even more of a jerk than he did before). 

Standing ovation all around.

• Like 5

They've got two weeks to announce the WWE Championship match at WrestleMania. That's cutting it pretty close for the main title of one of your shows. I have no desire to see Kofi in a title match, but damn. Just like Becky/Ronda, they're making this more complicated than it needs to be.