DVDVR Message Board

WrestleMania XXXV - April 7, 2019

10 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I fucking love - LOVE

that they had everyone stand in the ring for like 5 minutes so the panel could talk

I *think* that was a commercial break on USA.

2 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

That HArper/Ali spot was so dangerous. And poor Ali still got his face blasted. 

They also had to redo since Braun was late

• Sad 1

I am trying to piece together was catching on the floor on that last spot because you know that's who the WWE trusts the must

I definitely know Andrade and Apollo were there

4 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I am trying to piece together was catching on the floor on that last spot because you know that's who the WWE trusts the must

I definitely know Andrade and Apollo were there

I'd guess it was them and the Hardys because they were the guys still there. Maybe one or two others?

Edited by Brian Fowler

Guest Edwin
11 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Dang, feel for that dude. He says he paid $644 for that ticket.

This reply was brilliant, though:

Unless the dude is talking the grand total for all the tickets he bought - those seats aren't $644

http://www.wrestling-online.com/wwe/wrestlemania-35-ticket-prices-and-seating-chart/

All max price for seats on the side of the stage were $100

So 4 tickets including service fees could be $644 but not for an individual seat

One improvement on this kickoff show was that i think the main event promo at the very end was the only video package they showed the entire time.

Of course that worries me that they will show all of them during the actual show