DVDVR Message Board

WrestleMania XXXV - April 7, 2019

4 hours ago, tbarrie said:

Does anybody else think they've written themselves into a corner with Black & O'Shea challenging for all three tag titles in the space of a week? If they lose tonight, they're three-time losers. If they win, the Smackdown tag titles look like a consolation prize for a team that couldn't get it done on the other brands. 

Having them win the SDL belts will feel strange in that's the show where they have the least impact. And as good as they've gelled, they're nowhere in the league of the Usos. Being in a 4-way match will cover that, though.

If they don't win, the only play left for Black/Ricochet is to break up on good terms and send them into singles competition after the Superstar Shakeup.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

Charlotte Flair’s father sure has a weird view about Ric Flair’s daughter.

I'm sure Ric has never really been Charlotte's dad. Money can't replace an absentee parent.

1 hour ago, Raziel said:

Weather reports are a bit all over the place, but most suggest that it's gonna start raining around midnight, so this could be really fun at the end.

Damn, the last three hours might be pretty rainy, huh.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Raziel said:

Weather reports are a bit all over the place, but most suggest that it's gonna start raining around midnight, so this could be really fun at the end.

I think I have the time's right but the WWE Network block for Mania goes until 12:30 AM EST

The last train is 12:40 EST

That is my main event

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Word is Jerry Lawler may be calling the AJ Styles-Randy Orton match. Yet another compelling reason to switch to an alternative language feed where available. 

Mute button as an alternative.

38 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Word is Jerry Lawler may be calling the AJ Styles-Randy Orton match. Yet another compelling reason to switch to an alternative language feed where available. 

But why that match? There aren't any bewbs in it, and there aren't any asian people for him to poke fun at. What will he have to talk about?

• Haha 2