DVDVR Message Board

WrestleMania XXXV - April 7, 2019

I'll certainly watch NXT TakeOver: New York live. Well, try to wake up in time as I've a busy day tomorrow. NXT TakeOver: New York is on Friday, friendly reminder.

Chances are I'll watch WrestleMania XXXV live and in doing so, age in dog years.

Edited by The Natural
  • Haha 1

Batista/HHH hype:

(Interesting coincidence - and completely unintentional storytelling - that the Raw on Monday was the same building where Dave dropped the "... but beat me" line.)

2 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Wish list:

• Squash Rey
  • Squash Lashley
  • Squash Corbin
  • Squash Revival

Please. 

I think I'm fine with this list. I don't even care if Revival loses since I doubt they're staying anyway.

It feels like they're teed up for another Ryder Mania Moment. I just want it over quick. Smarks can pitch a fit about the Revival the next night if they're so concerned. But we're not going to get peak Revival on a bloated stadium show when most of the larger audience doesn't care about them. I'd rather not waste time pretending. 

Balor shouldn't do blackface cause he looks like a goddamn idiot...invoking demon "powers" against the guy he's beaten over and over again including in handicap matches and not against someone like the beast incarnate champion of the universe.  They should jam this match and Big Dog/McIntyre together cause neither of those guys need to be losing at this point and they can save the IC title match for Raw.

Also, take Angle/Corbin, Mysterio/Joe and Cena and Elias and mash that shit together cause Angle can barely move, Joe is almost as broke down, and Corbin and Elias can bump big enough to carry it.

People were crying about Charlotte Flair getting a title shot against Asuka on SD when retired-ass Beth Phoenix and nothing-happenin' Nattie Neidhart, recently defeated Jax/Snuka, and haven't gotten a win together in like a decade Hawkins/Ryder are all getting title shots on the biggest show of the year.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Morganti said:

I kinda want the revival match to get the time shaft and then give them 20 on raw the next night.

Honestly if they did the FBI/Mikey and Taijiri ending with Hakwins and Ryder getting their Wrestlemania Moment (tm) in a quick match only to drop the belts right back to The Revival the next night in a 20 minute match I'd be perfectly fine with it.

3 hours ago, HumanChessgame said:

Honestly if they did the FBI/Mikey and Taijiri ending with Hakwins and Ryder getting their Wrestlemania Moment (tm) in a quick match only to drop the belts right back to The Revival the next night in a 20 minute match I'd be perfectly fine with it.

Hell, Ryder has already had a "big moment title win at Mania" and dropped the belt at TV.

The set for WrestleMania sounds crazy if the rumors are true. A picture and a description is in the spoiler box.

Spoiler

txvhld4uxfq21.jpg?width=631&auto=webp&s=

Supposedly those panels move during entrances or something.

Edited by Casey
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Guess you can remove the Spoiler box, unless the set is a giant sign saying YOUR IMAGE HAS BEEN DELETED. 

If this was when Matt Hardy was still in full Woken/Broken mode last year then I could see this happening.

• Like 1