DVDVR Message Board

WrestleMania XXXV - April 7, 2019

2 hours ago, Raziel said:

You had to he near the gate,  cause it took us a good hour to hit the Turnpike.

Not particularly, no. And wr came down from the third deck, so we weren't like the first people in our cars. I remember we were all shocked how quickly and easily we got out and on the road.

13 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

A singles match between Lashley and Balor? Are they kidding? That has to be on the kick-off, right? 

...Right? 

Presumably, it exists for a badass Demon entrance.

Just now, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

In which case, I hope it’s a rehash of him killing Corbin in under 90 seconds. 

God that was awesome... Until the next night and the damn feud continued.

• Like 1

It's slim pickings. Main roster women who currently do not have a match on the card:  

Naomi*

Lana

Carmella* 

Zelina Vega 

Nikki Cross 

Ember Moon# 

Sonya Deville* 

Mandy Rose* 

Mickie James

Alicia Fox 

Ruby Riot 

Liv Morgan 

Sarah Logan

Lacey Evans

Dana Brooke

* - in match for SD! Women's #1 Contender 

# - Injured

2 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

NXT women would be available,  maybe some lower tier legends.  I don't think Trish and Lita would be involved.  

Yeah, I have to figure if they were available they'd be in the women's tag title cluster.

1 hour ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I know Becky has a title match, but that hasn't stopped her from participating in battle royals in which she wasn't originally scheduled to participate.

Going from preshow to main event in one show!

The women's match is going on last, so I feel like it's pretty well set that Becky is winning. I feel like Seth loses, Kofi and Becky win. Braun wins the men's battle royal. Alexa enters and wins the women's battle royal (she worked the weekend house show loop and appears to be close to being cleared). No other title changes hands. Maybe Nese beats Murphy so Mr. Bliss can move up to one of the main shows. 

7 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

There's no indication Roman is going anywhere and the idea of him losing to someone who laughs at his family and health crisis is insane.

I don't think that has anything to do with it - they've done tasteless angles like that and still had the heel go over lots of times.

However, 1. It's Roman, 2. It's Mania, and 3. It's clear that they will never, ever commit to Drew until it is far, far too late. I don't think Drew has a prayer of winning, but I hope I'm wrong.

I also hope @Rick is wrong about Roman not sticking around. I'm as tired of the way they write Roman as everyone else,  but I'll happily take it over the likely reason he'd need to leave.

Roman is already confirmed for the European tour a few weeks after Mania and already said he planned on resuming full time work after that European tour so I am not sure where this "Roman is leaving" stuff is coming from