DVDVR Message Board

WrestleMania XXXV - April 7, 2019

1 minute ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I count myself fortunate that ESPN doesn't pay much attention to the Jays. 

Listening to their pro-Boston bias for 4-5 hours during Yankees/Red Sox(because of course they go to extra innings on Sunday Night Baseball) makes me more homicidal than I already am.

46 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Have things gotten significantly worse in the last six years? We left 29 with the full crowd after the main event post match stuff, didn't take a half hour to be on the road.

You had to he near the gate,  cause it took us a good hour to hit the Turnpike.

10 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Oh wait..   hold on here a second,  @Raziel is probably right.  Ronda is winning. It's a "Moment" for SportsCenter true but it is also right in line with current WWE booking where they will postpone Ronda vs. Becky until nobody cares anymore and then finally Becky will win and nobody will care. Or she'll go the Braun Stroman way of postponing until it's not worth pulling the trigger. 

Yep Ronda wins this now by tapping Charlotte. I can already see the dot point plan - 

- We get a few weeks of Becky calling Ronda out for the 1-on-1 match.
- Ronda 'ducks' her and defends against Beth Phoenix or something at MITB in May
- Then we get Becky v Ronda at Extreme Rules but with run in from Shayna Baszler in June
- Charlotte turns face for Becky/Charlotte v Ronda/Shayna on RAW.
- Finally we get Ronda v Becky at SummerSlam on August 11, with Becky winning the title!!
- Roman beating Rollins for the Universal title is the main event.
- MITB winner Baszler cashes in the night after to beat Becky for the title and the build to the next PPV is on!

Edited by L_W_P
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

With Rob Gronkowski announcing his retirement this week, he has to be a shoo-in to actually compete in the Andre Battle Royale this year, right?

I think he & Mojo take the belts from The Revival in a 3 minute squash.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raziel said:

You had to he near the gate,  cause it took us a good hour to hit the Turnpike.

Not particularly, no. And wr came down from the third deck, so we weren't like the first people in our cars. I remember we were all shocked how quickly and easily we got out and on the road.

13 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

A singles match between Lashley and Balor? Are they kidding? That has to be on the kick-off, right? 

...Right? 

Presumably, it exists for a badass Demon entrance.

Just now, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

In which case, I hope it’s a rehash of him killing Corbin in under 90 seconds. 

God that was awesome... Until the next night and the damn feud continued.

• Like 1

It's slim pickings. Main roster women who currently do not have a match on the card:  

Naomi*

Lana

Carmella* 

Zelina Vega 

Nikki Cross 

Ember Moon# 

Sonya Deville* 

Mandy Rose* 

Mickie James

Alicia Fox 

Ruby Riot 

Liv Morgan 

Sarah Logan

Lacey Evans

Dana Brooke

* - in match for SD! Women's #1 Contender 

# - Injured

2 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

NXT women would be available,  maybe some lower tier legends.  I don't think Trish and Lita would be involved.  

Yeah, I have to figure if they were available they'd be in the women's tag title cluster.