DVDVR Message Board

Song STILL Stuck in Your Head on Thursday!!!

OSJ

Okay, with Peter Tork passing, the wife person played this a couple of times. Let it be said I was a Monkees fan, I was in fifth grade and didn't know any better and found their antics rather amusing. I am not now a Monkees fan in any way shape or form and I wish that this stupid song would get out of my head. Share my misery, motherfuckas.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, supremebve said:

This played in the bar last night...it's been in my head ever since.

If you are going to bars where they play shit like this on purpose, do try and find a better place to hang out. I'm not sure if this is as awful as the Monkees, but it's close, waaaay too close. This is the kind of shit I would play after giving last call where I'm actively trying to make people leave.

12 minutes ago, OSJ said:

If you are going to bars where they play shit like this on purpose, do try and find a better place to hang out. I'm not sure if this is as awful as the Monkees, but it's close, waaaay too close. This is the kind of shit I would play after giving last call where I'm actively trying to make people leave.

I play in a recreational bocce league, and I have no idea how they choose what music they play in that bar.  One day I swear they were just playing Prince's Greatest Hits, which is right up my alley...but last night we got Go West.

Just now, supremebve said:

I play in a recreational bocce league, and I have no idea how they choose what music they play in that bar.  One day I swear they were just playing Prince's Greatest Hits, which is right up my alley...but last night we got Go West.

From Prince to Go West is a drop-off of cataclysmic proportions.

• Like 1