DVDVR Message Board

2019 NCAAB: MADNESS

Dolfan in NYC

The tournament has been pretty short on those classic first two round games we've been getting the last handful of years or so, so I'll fucking take that. Awesome stuff between that game and the Germany/Netherlands Euro qualifier today.

11 minutes ago, Oyaji said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Image result for christian laettner people magazine

o rly?

More specifically fuck Coach K.  Calhoun used to abuse him with less talent. Coach K has three lottery picks and Zion who is...  words can't describe and Coach K still struggling.  I'll be back when Duke loses.  If they don't lose then I won't be back.  ?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Fuck Duke

You know how they say booking repeats itself after a while, but whoever booked UCF vs. Duke clearly was playing homage to this:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, hammerva said:

Man nobody wants to score in the Texas Tech vs Michigan game.  24-16 at halftime is pretty hard to do in today's college basketball

I knew it was gonna be ugly, but damn it was ugly.

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 7:37 PM, Brian Fowler said:

If it had just been a good bounce pass and layup instead of the alley oop, UCF might be posting next weekend.

That'll probably be the best game of the tournament.

It was until that UVA - Purdue epic last night.  Holy fuck...

11 hours ago, Dewar said:

Tech played very good, but Gonzaga made so many bad mistakes. Hoping Virginia loses the nightcap.

I did not think the Hoos had enough firepower to survive Purdue's lights the fuck out three point shooting, but they weathered the storm.

They also had a horribly blown non-call go their way.

Edited by J.T.

4/4 for great games in the Elite 8. After a kind of substandard first week, I'll take all of this. Zion sama deserved better than this. Can't wait for him to be tearing it up in the NBA. 

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Duke losing in the tournament should automatically make the next day a national holiday.

Lots of Duke fans where I work, so we almost had to make dozens of wellness checks to make sure no one committed suicide overnight.

We have RMF audits coming up, and can't afford to have too many people gone.

I almost hope UVA gets beat because it would be a spectacular choke for the ACC and its been an overhyped conference since I was in college.

Edited by J.T.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Craig H said:

That guy is a total boob.

Still bummed about Purdue losing. They were so close. So, so fucking close.

The non-call in the UVA - Purdue game burns me up nearly as much as the bullshit in the Duke - UCF game.