DVDVR Message Board

2019 NCAAB: MADNESS

Dolfan in NYC

Yeah. Ja showed off all the tools today.  Even hit his 3s which is just about his only weakness offensively.

That combination of athleticism, handle, vision is just filthy filthy. He can finish and drive with both hands. 

As soon as I realized how aggressively they were double teaming him I knew Murray was going to pull away.  Morant is way too good of a passer for all that. You really need to live with him driving 1 on 1 and hope your rim protector is having a good day ha.

We may have lost yesterday but damned if we didn't go out on our shield. Getting tons of love from the Sparty fans helps as well- they know they were in a battle.

Amazing that the all time leader in 3 pointers ended up with zero in the the Wofford vs Kentucky.   It wasn't pretty but winning without your best player is pretty impressive.

First two games today have been incredible 

So either Florida State didn't watch Murray State 1st round game or Leonard Hamilton is a moron because he has been leaving Ja Morant wide open on these shots which is just asking for it

Edited by hammerva

3 hours ago, hammerva said:

Amazing that the all time leader in 3 pointers ended up with zero in the the Wofford vs Kentucky.   It wasn't pretty but winning without your best player is pretty impressive.

First two games today have been incredible 

So either Florida State didn't watch Murray State 1st round game or Leonard Hamilton is a moron because he has been leaving Ja Morant wide open on these shots which is just asking for it

So, how did that work out for Hamilton and the Noles?  

Murray State had no shot when the FSU bench started bombing 3s at that clip. Got to the point where we were calling timeouts just to get guys rest.  Incredible carry job by Ja just to get them here.

When Morant hit that 4th 3 early I ran around my house like a lunatic.  

If the Bulls have the opportunity and pass on him I will cry. 

Edited by Jrag
  • Like 1

Imagine how different this game could be if they made that dunk to go up 6 

And that is why Zion is one of the best players not this year but maybe the last 3 or 4.  Seriously going after a 7 foot 8 beast like that.  Of course as I type that he missed the foul shot.  But even that was on Zion because now Central Florida doesn't have size on the boards

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 1

I literally said out loud, right before the free throw, "box the fuck out. Don't give them a chance to take the lead." But that's where Fall fouling out killed them. No way he misses the board there.

Zion is the best college player... fuck I don't know how long.