DVDVR Message Board

Things That I Know Are Broken (on the board)

RIPPA

One thing I have been able to confirm

The topic name being removed from the "Next Unread" "Previous Topic" was intentional.

They claim that it was slowing load times thus why they removed it.

I know - a lot of the notifications are FUBARed

I have to figure out what part of the board needs to be refreshed

Haven't found it yet but did discover that a bunch of widgets - like the spoiler box - have vanished

Grr...

Names/Datestamps from quote boxes are gone.  ?

The quote box is gone entirely from the reply box, IE if you're quoting an article or something and C&Ping it into the new reply box.

10 hours ago, Casey said:

The quote box is gone entirely from the reply box, IE if you're quoting an article or something and C&Ping it into the new reply box.

This is sorta a test message

It appears that some sort of third party plugin was causing some of the problems as - notice the stuff in the quote box is back.

Now I gotta figure out what turned off so I don't turn it back on

I'm honestly not surprised at stuff breaking due to a change like this. At my work when any kind of upgrade happens we get a week or two of things breaking and racing to fix it.  So I guess I'm used to stuff like this. As long as it's being worked on then I'm good. And I say that because whatever I noticed was already mentioned here. 

• 1 month later...

I am unable to do anything on Chrome on a desktop besides start a new thread. I can't reply to any thread or even log in or out. I try to click inside the 'Reply to this topic.." box and nothing happens at all.

15 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

I am unable to do anything on Chrome on a desktop besides start a new thread. I can't reply to any thread or even log in or out. I try to click inside the 'Reply to this topic.." box and nothing happens at all.

I am using Chrome on multiple devices (including desktop) and not seeing any issues.

My only recommendation at the moment would be to try the usual clear your cache trick

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I am using Chrome on multiple devices (including desktop) and not seeing any issues.

My only recommendation at the moment would be to try the usual clear your cache trick

Looks like that did the trick. However, I still blame you!

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Did something happen to people posting Twitter links? They seem weird now (on my phone at least)

Yes - I started noticing it yesterday afternoon

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
4 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I'm seeing monkeys for embedded YouTube videos. It's the "oops something went wrong". Anyone else see this?  Wondering if it's a board issue or a browser issue. 

I think it's a YouTube issue. I'm getting that error directly on YouTube itself.

9 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I'm seeing monkeys for embedded YouTube videos. It's the "oops something went wrong". Anyone else see this?  Wondering if it's a board issue or a browser issue. 

YouTube is down 

• Like 1

Just now, Niners Fan in CT said:

Ohh okay.  Thanks.   Must be from the overload of AEW content. 

I heard it was "east coast," but dean just said his is working. Maybe it's just pockets? It's been down here in DE since I got up. 

Defiant Wrestling had a hard time uploading this week's Loaded, even though YouTube is working in the UK. It's a one match show, a thirty minute Iron Man Loser Leaves the promotion match. Video cuts out in the middle of the loser's farewell promo.