DVDVR Message Board

Things That I Know Are Broken (on the board)

RIPPA

I already mentioned that I have to work on replacing some themes.

Besides that - the newest upgrade eliminate support of Gravatar - so if you were using that for your avatar, it is gone.

It is also possible the board wiped any images you uploaded to the site

I know in just visiting other threads that @odessasteps and @Brian Fowler - both of your avatars are gone.

• Like 1

I am seeing that the links are the bottom of the post - like the ones that would take you to the next unread thread have vanished.

I am gonna go through the settings when I get to work

• RIPPA pinned and featured this topic

It appears that BlueBoh still works fairly well (it just needs a couple of tweaks)

So if you need a dark theme - use that as I work on getting other options

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Kuetsar said:

On the right side of the screen there is a superfluous listing of current topics that wasn't there before. Is it possible to get rid of it? 

I am still in the middle of fiddling.

It claimed you can modifying that yourself (ie: choose whether to display it or not) per your choice

But that cake might be a lie

1 hour ago, Kuetsar said:

On the right side of the screen there is a superfluous listing of current topics that wasn't there before. Is it possible to get rid of it? 

59 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

It claimed you can modifying that yourself (ie: choose whether to display it or not) per your choice

It's gone now (thank you Jesus, and possibly Rippa), and I didn't touch any settings.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Thanks for fixing it, you are AWESOME. . . .

Admins could always see that a post was edited.

But there are some people *cough* JT *cough* who will add paragraphs to their initial post (heck after they were already quoted too) - so that is why I decided to let everyone be able to see it

• Like 1

I will retroactively go back and edit every post I've ever made with 3-5 paragraphs of something unrelated probably copied from a book or something. Rippa will have me skinned.

• Haha 1

• RIPPA unfeatured and unpinned this topic

This isn't the end of the world or anything, but clicking "unread content" (which is my primary way of utilizing the board) both through a browser and on my phone takes about ~15 seconds now instead of the ~2 seconds it used to take.

Ran a small patch update this morning that hopefully will start to clean things up.

Some of the issues I don't think are issues are were more style choices they made when they did this go around