DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

Guest Edwin
1 hour ago, iowanole said:

Who got killed and who committed the murder here?

It's the Onita & Goto vs. Kurisu & Dragon Master match I posted it in the matches thread.

Must see.

Edited by Edwin

18 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Rewatching this show because of these. 

Matilda was drugged, wasn’t she? She is barely moving during that match. Handler is petting her at ringside, and not even one tail wag.

In Dynamite's book, he talked about how when they first got Matilda she was a very quiet, placid dog. They had to make her bad tempered by provoking her, so she would go after their opponents. He also says she was more Davey Boy's dog than his.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Matilda was drugged, wasn’t she? She is barely moving during that match. Handler is petting her at ringside, and not even one tail wag.

Summerslam '88? Look at the line up. Everyone was drugged! The fans in the front row were likely getting contact highs from the babyfaces high fiving them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

For a second I though Roman was hugging my grandma.  I've been away for a while.....did we ever get to the bottom of those Vince is blind rumors?

Unfortunate Arrogance accident.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

On 3/3/2019 at 6:54 PM, Eivion said:

Neat, I only knew he was doing it by the mid 80s after watching some his tags with Brody from AJPW.

He was doing it at least as late as 1988 in Japan.

17 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Of course not. Do you really think Davey Boy would share?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1