DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

On 3/18/2019 at 7:36 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Didn't that turn out to be the Fake Sting (Jeff Farmer)? I try to block out so much of the nWo. 

No, that was a mannequin. It still cut better promos than Farmer, though.

Edited by Marty Sugar
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Image result for fmw gifs

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Related image

14 minutes ago, D.Z said:

7K87myQ.gif

man, puro is just over my head

Edited by BobbyWhioux
  • Haha 2

What audience?  The ones sitting down?  SEEMS SMART TO ME.

These indy wrestlers need to learn these crowds are burned out on these super dangerous spots and do not give a single damn about them.  And if that is the case, why bother doing them?  So Rob Naylor and Brian the Guppie can tweet them and not even mention their names?

• Like 1

What the hell, use the bell!

Piper/Hart is a underrated WrestleMania match. I prefer it to Flair/Savage on the same show. The famous finish has been replicated in other matches, rightly so.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 3

giphy.gif

Jordan Devlin from the recent Chapter 86 PROGRESS show. I mean, I guess? That's some core strength there, wow.

It's also strange seeing El Phantasmo working PROGRESS main events and signing with NJPW when he was working the local scene just a year or so ago before his move to the UK. He had some incredible spotfests with Brian Cage for ECCW. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

In what world is Hart/Piper underrated? Everyone loves that match

I believe it's an underrated Mania match because I don't think it gets the recognition it deserves. Usually when Piper and Mania are brought up it's about Mania 1, 2 or 12. As for Bret, it's usually 10, 12 and 13. I know it's a classic we all love, I just think it deserves a little more love.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1