DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

39 minutes ago, grilledcheese said:

Did Charlotte get her face worked on or is this just a weird picture? Great fucking photo, however it works out, and a goddamn sharp outfit that Charlotte is rocking.

If Charlotte did have work, I question why she requested to look like her 70 year old father. That seems like an odd choice.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Don't joke. That's probably going to be Buddy Murphy's new ring name after two months on Raw. 

So they're going to sign Gunner, to team with him?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Double post. But seeing as I'm here, I'll mention that I decided to shave my beard off because it's not winter any more. But then I changed my mind and just shaved a bit of it, and left the rest long. Now I look like a skinny Ox Baker.

Edited by AxB
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Don't joke. That's probably going to be Buddy Murphy's new ring name after two months on Raw. 

Y'all laugh, but Murphy actually got his first name back after moving from NXT to the main roster.

1 hour ago, Tromatagon said:

They should change his name to Bud and do an angle where Tom Riddle really loves him for some reason

Tom Riddle? Lord Voldemort?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tromatagon said:

They should change his name to Bud and do an angle where Tom Riddle really loves him for some reason

Or just Buddy! And then he can get some sweet sweet Minion tie-in merch and wear dungarees and goggles in the ring and stuff

Edited by CreativeControl

1 hour ago, clintthecrippler said:

Cool, maybe Ric Flair will forget his name in a promo too so we can re-enact the "Gunner...and HIS PAL!" moment. 

Just think, somewhere in tne world there's a guy maintains Murphy's Wikipedia page. And that guy has removed "HIS PAL" from the list of Murphy's former ring names hundreds of times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1