DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

D2EDUx_WsAU-k5A.jpg

The Planet's Champion sends a message to it.

I actually really want this top, but I can't find it anywhere online (Many similar themed shirts with similar messages) so if anybody actually ever sees for sale (bonus points if it's in the UK) please do let me know!

PS Next thing we need is Pete Dunne Fashion Watch 2019.

• Like 1

It could be custom made by some environmentally friendly company. A bunch of similar versions of that shirt have popped up if you do a search and they have because he wore it.

Edited by Ryan
  • Like 2

I actually really want this top, but I can't find it anywhere online (Many similar themed shirts with similar messages) so if anybody actually ever sees for sale (bonus points if it's in the UK) please do let me know!

I'll keep an eye out in the States because I really want that too.  But if you see it please let me know.

• Like 1

Was there any reason Bret wore the orange trim?  I can't recall any other time he added a color to his gear like that.  

The junior hockey team he owned - aptly named the Calgary Hitmen - started with pink and black team colours but added gold/orange trim along the way.  Calgary Flames' colours are red, white, and orange, too, so it could be a reference to that since the Flames have owned the Hitmen since 1997.

ime0wj5q6xkex4d83bn1vp4dj.gif

Edited by chanandlerbong
  • Thanks 3

When you order 3 meatball subs at Subway and you only get one napkin...

You also try to snort it up your nose and wipe it on your chest as a sign of toughness for finishing it.

Guest Edwin
3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Speaking of yoga, here's some Stratusfaction yoga. Both her and Maria Kanellis have gotten better looking with time. It's gotta be those Greek genes.

Related imageRelated image

Related imageImage result for trish stratus doing yoga

@D.Z

11 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

Suzuki's days as a deli counter worker were numbered.

After Randy the Ram, you would have thought ACME would have stopped hiring pro wrestlers in the deli.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

15 hours ago, Adam said:

10 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I'll keep an eye out in the States because I really want that too.  But if you see it please let me know.

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/pygod/no+violence+no+homophobia+no+sexism+no+racism+freedom+peace+love+daniel+bryan+t-shirt-A110724268

Gawd bless Amerika.

- RAF

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

If Suzuki gets really immobile I'd love to see him work like Abby.

"If". He's slowed down quite a bit already and then there's his bumping. Will be interesting to see how he handles being shuffled down the card. It shouldn't happen quickly but the gradual de-emphasis has already begun. Hopefully we get Taichi-gun soon.

Edited by Oyaji