DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

7 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Crow Sting was a constant reminder Brandon Lee was taken way too soon, and in a way that was so preventable. Put me down for surfer Sting.

Controversial opinion... Silent Pre-Starrcade 97 Crow Sting is better than talkative Brandon Lee Crow. I think Crow Sting’s coolness rubbed off on Lee’s Crow, and made that movie character cooler in a rose tinted glasses way.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

8 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Controversial opinion... Silent Pre-Starrcade 97 Crow Sting is better than talkative Brandon Lee Crow. I think Crow Sting’s coolness rubbed off on Lee’s Crow, and made that movie character cooler in a rose tinted glasses way.

Ban please.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

I would totally have this on my truck 

Much like you I need this in my life.  Thankfully they linked to where you can get them.  https://wipertagstore.com/products/brawling-wrestlers-wipertags

And you know you want to see it in action:

giphy.gif

Aw, sonofabitch, I don't have rear windshield wipers!  Well, so much for my car.  Unless I can convince my wife to put them on hers...

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

25 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

Shit.  I need a car with back wipers.

At some point I'm thinking to get a new(ish) car unless I decide to just replace parts to keep my 10-year-old car running fine.  But if I go the new car route I'll surely be looking for one that has rear wipers now.

Edited by NikoBaltimore

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Much like you I need this in my life.  Thankfully they linked to where you can get them.  https://wipertagstore.com/products/brawling-wrestlers-wipertags

And you know you want to see it in action:

giphy.gif

Aw, sonofabitch, I don't have rear windshield wipers!  Well, so much for my car.  Unless I can convince my wife to put them on hers...

Apparently the most popular just by it being on pre-order after selling out.

P.S. Honda Civic Hatchback, so I’ve got a wiper, BABY!

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, olythegreat89 said:

BMcKRFsj-600x338.jpg

Every time I see pictures of this or that dumbshit "San Francisco 49ers Box On A Pole" match from this show, it reminds what a fucking dope I was for buying a ticket to this show.

I feel like as an art form, bad pro wrestling is the worst of all possible choices. Like, bad movies are bad, but a lot of times they come back full circle to awesome because of their inherent bad-ness. 

Pro Wres at its worst is fucking excruciating.

• Like 1