DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

A shoot promo is Freddy and The Boogeyman ripping off their masks, calling themselves the Gilbert brothers, then calling the promoters pieces of shit and quitting.

Neither of those are shoot promos.  

W*ING is still the best promotion.

Well, they did leave the shoot promo on the VHS commercial tape but they replaced Freddy with someone else and stopped using the Michael Myers/Boogeyman character so they really left.

But that isn't the point.

Edited by Tromatagon
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

A shoot promo is Freddy and The Boogeyman ripping off their masks, calling themselves the Gilbert brothers, then calling the promoters pieces of shit and quitting.

Neither of those are shoot promos.  

Well, they did leave the shoot promo on the VHS commercial tape but they replaced Freddy with someone else and stopped using the Michael Myers/Boogeyman character so they really left.

But that isn't the point.

I wore my "Die for W*ING" shirt to my most recent counseling session. My therapist asked about it and the rest of the session turned into me trying to explain FMW and W*ING to him. It wasn't the most productive session I've had but it was for sure one of the more fun ones.  

• Like 5

4a53555e4dc171f1bccde910faf82bc6.jpg

God DAMN IT. There is another version of this photo from the Harley book that is the most badass, thread-winning wrestling photo of all time. Jack has this look on his face like "you wanna take it, best come, and watch me break your legs off"... basically the same look here, but at the camera. 

EDIT: Here's another awesome one that was in the Harley book 

5049773641001_5435465065001_543545924700

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 6