DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

I seem to have misplaced one of my fave all time posters-especially for that era, I can't find the image ANYWHERE on my files, etc. Any help would be great...
Hopefully someone remembers and owns a copy of the amazing Four Horsemen poster that has Flair, Arn, Lex, Tully and JJ Dillon all dressed to the 9's in black tuxedos,  pictured in an an expensive dining establishment,  all members are beneath a golden  chandelier...surrounding them are several unconscious foes(complete in ring gear) in various degrees of up-ended-ness and hilarity. The dining room area is a mess, tables, food and opponents are sprawled everywhere. I always loved the juxtaposition of the Horsemen in comparison to their opponents-plus this always looked like a classical painting to me as well.

If anyone can help with my fave 4 Horsemen poster it'd make my fuggin' year! 
And thanks in advance to all who read this...

I'm outta here like Vladmir,
-Burke

On 3/8/2019 at 1:52 AM, The Natural said:

b6de8e4b762b43ef-600x338.jpg

Uh oh, this is going to piss Cornette off.  Posing with babyfaces!  EXPOSING THE BUSINESS!!!

Edited by cool arrow
My OCD demanded I put a space after the comma
  • Like 5

On 3/7/2019 at 3:45 PM, Zakk_Sabbath said:

The first time I ever ate a slim Jim as a kid I was insanely disappointed it didn't make the snap sound from the commercial. It was right after little league too, so my whole team witnessed me take a massive bite of this thing and snap it away from my mouth just like Macho only to get nothing. 

I threw it out and bought a hot dog.

I don’t know if anyone on these boards remember the shitty LA GEAR shoes that Karl Malone had, but the commercial made it appear as if there was a sound made when you took a step.  A buddy bought these and I had him convinced that the “catapult “ (that’s what they were called) was broken because it didn’t make the noise.  He wasn’t thrilled with me when he and his mom tried taking them back and the sales person let them know they didn’t make a noise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4