DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2019 WRESTLING TALK.

53 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I like the Beer City Bruiser and Brian Milonas always being announced as from "the bar".

My favorite will always be Hack Myers: "From the last house on the left".

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

None as dope as Pharaoh. And I don't think you'd want Conor McGregor in your promotion at the moment, particularly cornering a woman, with him currently being investigated for sexual assault. 

But the good thing for Conor is that after this he's going to end up as the next president of Pegula Sports & Entertainment.

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

It is also is amusing how the two even avoided each other in TNA - since clearly at some point Russo would have had them turn on each other

Everybody turned on Dusty. Sting got turned on pretty often too. So them turning on each other would kind of make sense, ergo Russo would never do it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AxB said:

See how at All In, Cody and Nick Aldis both had entrance entourages of Wrestling legends? WWE should steal that. Ronda coming to the ring with Travis Browne, Gene LeBell and Colton Toomes (Roddy Piper's lad). Becky with Finlay or Fin, Barry McGuigan and Conor McGregor. Charlotte with Ric, Barry Windham and Tully Blanchard (since Arn's fired) or Sting. It'd really help the big fight feel.

Scott Steiner's tiger needs to feature amongst this. 

Also, Scott Steiner guest ring announcer.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, RolandTHTG said:

Scott Steiner's tiger needs to feature amongst this. 

Also, Scott Steiner guest ring announcer.

Scott Steiner, Color Analyst handicapping the odds of & paths to victory for each competitor is the only way I ever want to watch another triple threat match.

• Like 2

Bray's spent his whole life knowing what it's like having a name that's also a tag team line-up. Can't fault him for wanting his kids to have the same experience. Not that there ever was a Nash Rotundo tag team. Maybe the kids middle name is Hall, or Norton, or NWO Sting.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AxB said:

Bray's spent his whole life knowing what it's like having a name that's also a tag team line-up. Can't fault him for wanting his kids to have the same experience. Not that there ever was a Nash Rotundo tag team. Maybe the kids middle name is Hall, or Norton, or NWO Sting.

To totally tie together the Max Cady/Waylon Mercy influence on early Bray, the kid's name should be Spivey. 

...you know what I mean?

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, AxB said:

i want to name my next pet NWO Sting now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1