DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2019 WRESTLING TALK.

On 3/24/2019 at 9:15 PM, sabremike said:

I admire Punk for trying but must say this: Unless he gets matched up with a guy in his first fight of any kind (amateur or pro) if he allows Punk to ever set foot in a UFC octagon ever again Dana White belongs in jail.

Come on. Third time's the charm to find a fair opponent for Punk to look good against.

...is Harold Howard still alive?

1 hour ago, SorceressKnight said:

Come on. Third time's the charm to find a fair opponent for Punk to look good against.

I'd say Joe Son but he's locked away in prison forever.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SorceressKnight said:

The only viable option is for him to go up against another delusional money mark...

tvgmonicaandpete.jpg

• Like 2

So since we've moved to our current place I've made friends with a few guys who happened to be wrestling fans, including our next door neighbor (I happened to be wearing my Bullet Club shirt the day we moved in, and he told me "any fan of the Bullet Club is a friend of mine!" You could hear Cindy's eyes rolling from Yonkers to Sheepshead Bay.) The other day I was talking with the wife of another friend since they're going to the post-Mania Smackdown - I mentioned how they have something like 50 different shows in town next weekend, and she mentioned having gone to a few "fake shows" with him. That's quite the euphemism for indy groups.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Has anyone anywhere suggested that the reason the main event of Mania is a three way is to try and ensure Ronda doesn't go into business for herself and make it a shoot? Because in a one on one real fight, y'know...

4 minutes ago, AxB said:

Has anyone anywhere suggested that the reason the main event of Mania is a three way is to try and ensure Ronda doesn't go into business for herself and make it a shoot? Because in a one on one real fight, y'know...

Not that I've seen thankfully. Wasn't the suggestion of Brock shooting on Roman at WM31 enough for everybody to work that silliness out of their system?

Then again, it's been four years...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, AxB said:

Don't give them any ideas.

3 hours ago, AxB said:

It was at this very moment when I realized what the one thing in life that would truly make me happy would be...

...Ronda Rousey re-purposing the Steiner math promo for the WM women's match

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 2