DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2019 WRESTLING TALK.

17 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

Joe vs Angle tonight on Raw - because why not?

Awesome. Very much looking forward to this. Would've loved a full blown feud between them before Kurt hung it up, but their TNA stuff will have to suffice. Imagine telling your past self 13 years ago that Kurt's retirement tour would include bouts with AJ and Joe. You'd be like "no shit, Sherlock" til you heard what show they were on

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Infinit said:

So supposedly WWE has shortened Mustafa Ali's name to just Ali. Because WWE gotta be WWE lol

I want someone on a low scale indy to take their ring name entirely from dropped WWE names. 

Ex. Antonio Alexander Sampson Mustafa Knight Langston Dozovic Almas

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, odessasteps said:

If they cant have 2 shanes and 2 lances, i doubt they can have 2 guys named Cassius/Kassius.

This argument doesn't hold water these days - Bobby (Lashley and Roode), Drew (McIntyre and Gulak), Nikki (Bella and Cross), Kurt/Curt (Angle and Hawkins) and lots more if you include the NXT rosters.

3 hours ago, odessasteps said:

If they cant have 2 shanes and 2 lances, i doubt they can have 2 guys named Cassius/Kassius.

It dawned on me where Vince's no guys with the same name policy came from.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

38 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Corbin should at least work a claw into his moveset. I mean it isn't like he'll be liked even less for it

I'd rather he not just because Rowan is already doing an awesome claw slam.

• Like 1