DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2019 WRESTLING TALK.

If Taker didn’t take such a liking to Baron Corbin in the first place, he would be on Main Event every week right now. There is zero reason for that guy being a feature player. He is the 6’5”+ version of Ziggler. He kills all the enthusiasm fans have of a potential superstar because you have to job to him a couple of times due to 50-50 booking when you are placed in a feud with him.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

If Taker didn’t take such a liking to Baron Corbin in the first place, he would be on Main Event every week right now. There is zero reason for that guy being a feature player. He is the 6’5”+ version of Ziggler. He kills all the enthusiasm fans have of a potential superstar because you have to job to him a couple of times due to 50-50 booking when you are placed in a feud with him.

I always knew post-Western mortician Taker was bad news. He didn't give a fuck that 1/3 of Raw would be devoted to Corbin because he wasn't around to witness the agony. That's the definition of being a selfish prick.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I was always under the impression that Corbin lived with Taker for a bit, and was being groomed as his protégé at one point. Was that never the case?

No. He lives in the same house that Big Show and Undertaker used to own.

Vince, by all accounts, sees Corbin as a Star. If he hadn't gotten into that Twitter spat with a veteran, he probably would've been world champion by now. Until Vince decides it's not working, we get Baron Corbin over and over and over again

8 minutes ago, Craig H said:

No. He lives in the same house that Big Show and Undertaker used to own.

Meaning this house was owned by Taker, who sold it to Show, who sold it to Corbin? Or were Taker and Show roomies or co-property developers or summat?

9 minutes ago, AxB said:

Meaning this house was owned by Taker, who sold it to Show, who sold it to Corbin? Or were Taker and Show roomies or co-property developers or summat?

Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? If you answered a WWE Network re-boot of The Odd Couple, then you're right.

These ideas just come to me. It's a gift.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, AxB said:

I think Show had the home built for him, then Taker bought it, and now either Corbin rents it or owns it. He was on Jericho's podcast talking about it awhile ago and saying how everything is the opposite of a house built for little people and his wife can't reach the upper cabinets because they're too tall.

Y'all are too much with this conspiracy stuff sometimes. Why, in 2019, would Undertaker have any influence over who gets Raw screen time after he just started taking outside bookings for the first time in 30 years?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MORELOCK said:

Y'all are too much with this conspiracy stuff sometimes. Why, in 2019, would Undertaker have any influence over who gets Raw screen time after he just started taking outside bookings for the first time in 30 years?

Taker is making sure Corbin stays in a prominent position for when he returns to squash him in a 5 minute casket match at the next Saudi Blood Money show.

The truth is out there.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Edwin

So Punk is still training at Duke Roufus and there's rumors he may return at a UFC 238 in Chicago...

Don't even know who they have contracted he can fight. I guess they'll have to dig some untrained dude out of nowhere like that one dude Batista fought in his MMA fight.